Software Developer2021 - PRESENTHTM MBS, LLC
- Developed a perpetual inventory web app for prioritizing which inventories need to be counted and when to use a simple multinomial function with various data points as weighted terms (e.g., time since the last count, turnover, count error rate).
- Deployed a 100x productivity boost for allocating inventory by creating React-based maps and forms that used the Odoo XMLRPC API to automatically create and remove product location entries.
- Rewrote Arduino code that controlled led strips meant to indicate the location of various inventories in the picking section—which reduced the code from 450 lines to 50 and reduced the required input from 26 data points to two.
- Implemented company development standards and policies, including version control, documentation, and password security.
Contract Developer2020 - PRESENTEuler Sciences LLC
Technologies: GatsbyJS, React, Adobe Photoshop, C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Designed and developed the company website, hEuler-sci.com, using GatsbyJS and Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed parts of the GUI interface for a laser system meant to treat skin conditions.
- Designed the database for the a laser system meant to treat skin conditions.
Tech Lead2020 - 2021Healthy Brands, LLC
Technologies: Python, Beautiful Soup, Django, Arch Linux, Systemd
- Built and deployed a multithreaded scraper and alert system for notifying the company of Buy Box loss events on Amazon using a variety of data sources.
- Launched, developed, and maintained Ask.fiteyes.com, a Django-based question and answer forum built upon Biostar; also vontributed several bug fixes back upstream.
- Prepared and maintained several VPSs, including one in Arch Linux.
- Performed general systems maintenance, including setting up systemd units and timers for a varied infrastructure.
Office Manager2017 - 2021Glendale Painting Corporation
Technologies: QuickBooks, Excel 365, Python, GatsbyJS, Joomla, react-spring
- Developed the company website using Joomla and then redeveloped the company website using GatsbyJS and react-spring.
- Used Python to gather and parse parcel data to find HOA board members for a Facebook advertising campaign.
- Used Python and macros to clean company records in QuickBooks.
- Implemented an inventory tracking system using Airtable.