Member since August 31, 2013
Michael is a responsible, communicative, creative, and innovative person. He loves when he can get jobs done efficiently and in a rational way. He's always open to new ideas and discussions, and he respects other points of view while always trying to find win-win solutions for existing problems.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTProduct Madness
- Supported the transfer of a large product from Adobe AIR to Unity3D.
- Developed the core modules used across multiple mobile applications in C# and Java.
- Introduced and implemented a robust CI/CD pipeline and automated deployment using Gradle.
- Developed an automated testing framework for mobile applications using Appium. Provided guidance on QA automation.
Owner/Founder2007 - PRESENTIncredee
- Created games using Unity3D.
- Created a freelance projects aggregator/crawler using Node.js.
- Developed complex Facebook games and game engineering tools.
Unity3D Developer2015 - 2016Stuart Squires (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity3D, iOS, Android, Java, C#, Amazon AWS
- Created a cross-platform Flash message editor/player.
- Facilitated NTP + GPS time synchronization for simultaneous playback on multiple devices.
- Implemented a multi-threaded GIF renderer for a Unity3D environment using C#.
- Utilized Amazon S3 to host application website and GIFs shared on Facebook.
- Helped to iterate and improve on the application UI flows.
- Created List and ColorPicker UI components which are not present in Unity3D.
Game Client Engineer2014 - 2016Plumbee, Ltd.
Technologies: C#, Unity3D, Java, Adobe Flex, Adobe AIR
- Developed and maintained a top-notch mobile slots game product.
- Used proper software engineering processes with TDD, code reviews, dependency management, etc.
- Worked in a technology-agnostic environment, participating in client, server, and analytics tools development.
- Became familiar with Amazon Web Services.
- Constantly improved my team cooperation and collaboration skills.
- Gained experience in using truly Agile processes, including Scrum in the past and currently Kanban.
Co-Owner/Developer/Project Manager2008 - 2013Ansata Web Group
- Developed full-stack functionality (server+client).
- Conducted research for customer intelligence as it related to eCommerce and online marketing solutions for well-known brands.
- Managed projects and product.
Senior Software Development Engineer2007 - 2008DDM Studio
- Learned to achieve quality required by well-known companies like General Motors, Samsung, and others.
- Created over five promotional websites and numerous advertising online tools for 2007-2008 advertising campaigns of HP, Samsung, General Motors, The Coca-Cola company.
3D Modeler-Designer | Flash Developer | Department Leader for Transport Systems2003 - 2007Transport Systems
- Maintained the company's digital production pipeline.
- Managed a team of artists and developers.
- Released over eleven educational software products.
- ProjectsBot (Development)
FrameworksReact Native, Express.js, AngularJS, Spring, Unity3D, Express.io
Libraries/APIsReact, Node.js, Facebook API, jQuery
ToolsAdobe Photoshop, IntelliJ IDEA
ParadigmsScrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Integration (CI), Kanban, Refactoring, Agile Software Development
OtherRESTful Services, RESTful APIs, Computer Graphics, Lean Development, Architecture
PlatformsJSE, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS
StorageNoSQL, MongoDB, MySQL
- Specialists degree in Theoretical Physics, Math, Software Engineering2002 - 2008NTUU KPI (Kyiv Polytechnic Institute) - Kyiv/Ukraine