- Drupal and PHP DeveloperUI Centric2014 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Java, MS SQL, Windows Azure, AWS, Drupal, REST API, HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, SVN, Git
- Created new modules and websites as a Drupal expert.
- Worked as an expert PHP developer (creating tools, back-end engines, RESTful APIs).
- Worked as a front-end developer (HTML5, CSS, AngularJS).
- Worked with Microsoft SQL databases and Windows Azure.
- Configured servers (Apache, Tomcat, MS IIS).
- Worked with other back-end and front-end related technologies, and more.
- Full Stack PHP DeveloperForward Worldwide2014 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Cloud services, Google API, Microsoft WLJS, iOS, TDD, Hg, HTML5, jQuery
- Created and modified custom Drupal modules, letting users upload CV from disk or cloud services.
- Integrated with multiple APIs (both REST and SOAP services), among others: Bullhorn, Google API+SDK (Google Drive and others), Microsoft Windows Live API+SDK (OneDrive), Dropbox API.
- Improved the web file upload experience on iOS.
- Conducted performance audits and improvements, both server side (server configuration, caching and back-end system optimization, refactoring + developing dedicated optimizing modules) and on the front-end (cache, minify, compression, JS refactoring to asynchronously working, optimizing priorities, static assets etc.).
- Consulted and performed audits.
- Refactored old code.
- Fixed existing bugs (working on existing code solutions).
- Reported and prepared feedback for clients.
- Lead Full-stack PHP DeveloperOrbitvu Ltd2014 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Symfony2, Magento, RESTful API, TDD/BDD, Git, Hg, HTML5
- Created the company website with internal solutions.
- Synchronized multi-platform packshots.
- Consulted with clients.
- Created eCommerce plugins for back-end (linking 360 degrees presentations to products) and front-end (360 degrees gallery integrated with classic view).
- Created abstract classes for the dev team to be able to extend the plugins to new platforms.
- Full Stack PHP DeveloperVailacom Ltd2012 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Dedicated framework, RESTful API, Facebook API, E-commerce, HTML5, Bootstrap, XHTML, XML, AngularJS, jQuery
- Created the biggest party-events portal in Poland (now extending worldwide).
- Created a dedicated CMS/framework (whole functionality developed from scratch).
- Integrated with Facebook (applications, login, photos, comments, users, events etc. synchronize with Facebook automatically).
- Integrated online payments (PayPal, Credit Cards, SMS, PayU etc.).
- Created an electronic tickets system with SMS authorization,.
- Created a software store with automated license and invoice generation after purchase.
- Senior PHP Developer, Front-end DeveloperH4 sp. z o.o.2011 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Dedicated CMS, Facebook API apps, TDD, SVN, HTML5, jQuery
- Created a complete solution, made from scratch, for doctors' online video conferences. Clients can have a real doctor consultation after make online payment, with casebook and notes. All they need is a camera and microphone.
- Used Flash with a local RTMP Server.
- Made from scratch the only website in Poland (in that time) with insurances company comparisons.
- Created algorithms returning exact insurance prices for client needs (complete end-to-end solution).
- Created automatic agreement generation. Agreements are sent directly to the insurers.
- PHP/Web/Front-end DeveloperBilSoftware.com (Project Mayhem Group)2010 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Dedicated CMS, Drupal, Joomla, Zend Framework, XHTML, jQuery
- Contributed to the completion of many projects for major companies in Poland.
- Created a dedicated CMS system.
- Implemented on-line payment systems.
- Created a large, custom portal with accommodation bookings.
- Created a large custom portal with SEO tools (no. 1 in Poland).
- PHP Developer, Front-end DeveloperZEBU Interactive Agency2007 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework v.1, Joomla, PostNuke, XHTML
- Created highly optimized XHTML layouts from PSD files and integrated them with popular CMS and eCommerce systems.
- Created a CMS with Zend Framework v.1.
- Created custom modules for PostNuke and Joomla.
- Created custom scripts for automation, SEO tools (e.g. Google results with TOR).
- Consulted with clients and conducted audits.
- PHP DeveloperCISCO Local Informatics Academy2006 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Dedicated CRM, Online payments, XHTML
- Created and maintained CISCO Local Academy online course system.
- Registered clients.
- Created a back-end administration panel.
- Implemented payment management (with statistics).
- Provided information about clients that did not pass the course examination.
- Author (PHP)Software Developer's Journal2006 - 2007
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, CMS, Frameworks
- Author of PHP magazine articles published monthly (PHP Solutions). Topics included Mod_Rewrite - Friendly URLs, Basic strings and numbers operations in PHP, Advanced strings operations in PHP, and Popular CMSs and our own layouts.