iOS Developer2017 - 2020N/A (via Toptal)
Technologies: Push Notifications, App Groups, User, AVFoundation, Cryptography, Sockets, REST APIs, Fastlane, Xcode Server, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), CIMA, Scrum, Swift, Realm, Keychain, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Developed a secure communication app with encrypted messenger, email, and storage.
- Designed and developed the core application, including networking, persistence, logic, and UI.
- Ported a C/C++ crypto library built for BlackBerry to iOS.
- Integrated the Double Ratchet Algorithm library and other crypto primitives (AES, HKDF, SHA, and more).
- Created audio playback and recording by decoding and encoding OGG files.
- Wrote unit tests for logic and UI parts of code.
- Led CI and CD using Xcode Server and Fastlane.
- Actively communicated with designers, other platform developers, and stakeholders.
- Dealt with and resolved threading issues, mostly socket related.
iOS and Node Developer2016 - 2017Autobeacon (via Toptal)
Technologies: BACtrack Breathalyzer API, Recording, Camera API, Core Motion, Git, Push Notifications, Core Data, Core Location, iBeacon, Node.js, Swift
- Drove iOS and back-end development including architectural decisions and implementation.
- Developed the whole app from architecture design to distribution.
- Used multiple technologies for dash cam recording, audio monitoring, location tracking, push notifications, background usage, geofence and iBeacon monitoring, route calculation, and more.
- Communicated with many third party APIs for (e.g.) breathalyzer tests, retrieving iBeacon information, face detection via Clarifai API, speed checking via Google Maps Premium API, or turn-by-turn navigation.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016Westwing (via Toptal)
- Suggested and implemented ways to make one of the screens (Magazine) look more native.
- Added unit tests using fake objects, dependency injection, and asynchronous expectations.
- Designed and implemented preloading of content in the Magazine screen.
- Added custom modal screen transitions.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016The Diary (via Toptal)
Technologies: Scrum, REST APIs, Sketch, Swift
- Collaborated to develop a health tracking app helping patients and doctors to communicate with each other.
- Developed new features and changed existing parts of the app.
- Implemented custom collection view layouts and animations.
- Fixed bugs, refactored, tested, and made UX improvements.
- Managed projects under Scrum methodology in a team of seven iOS developers.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016STRV
- Focused on pixel-perfect designs, interactive UI, custom layouts, and animations.
- Analyzed and developed a music app (StereoCast) in a month; later led a team of two other iOS engineers.
- Involved in the whole development process from discussing ideas with clients, discussing UX and UI, programming, testing, and distribution.
- Conducted unit testing.
- Started learning back-end development in Node.js.
iOS Developer2012 - 2015Cleverlance Enterprise Solutions
Technologies: OAuth, REST APIs, IMAP, Scrum, Git, Core Data, Objective-C
- Developed iOS applications for Czech, Slovak and German clients.
- Led development of two apps: CEZ ON-LINE and SprachBox Pro.
- Focused keenly on security, as multiple clients were banks.
- Worked on projects using Scrum methodology.