Java Developer in Prague, Czech Republic
Lead Developer2005 - PRESENTeIdentity a.s.
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Play Framework, Lift, Java, JBoss, J2EE, MySQL
- Developed the core software for certificate which is the authorization, accredited in the Czech Republic.
- Developed a high-performance time-stamping service, accredited in Czech Republic.
- Created a web application covering the certificate issuing process.
- Created a validation service for long-term signature validation.
- Prepared the deployment and high-availability infrastructure for the services.
Lead Developer2001 - PRESENTe-Business Services a.s.
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Lift, PHP, Java, Python, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL
- Developed an e-shop supporting the whole distribution chain, from the vendor through distributors, dealers to customers.
- Developed an electronic auction system.
- Developed a Telematic application to analyze traffic on Czech highways.
- Created a service asynchronously integrating multiple systems for Czech Metrology Institute.
- Created a continuous integration infrastructure for application development.
Developer2012 - 2016Ententee
- Implemented a single sign-on solution for a Java web application including the user interface.
- Developed a rich configuration UI for a Java server application.
- Implemented a permission system for user authorization in a modular Java server app.
- Developed a custom web framework for a modularJjava server app.
- Created a migration tool to migrate user data from OpenSSO to custom implementation.
Lead Developer1999 - 2001Globopolis s.r.o.
Technologies: Java, Tomcat, PHP, Apache, MySQL, Oracle
- Led a small team of developers.
- Ported a web portal from MySQL to Oracle.
- Created a servlet for map image generation.
- Integrated multiple input sources via XML.
- Started rewriting the portal into Java.
Unix Administrator1996 - 1998Spinet a.s.
Technologies: Linux, Perl, Shell, Python
- Created an internet provider from scratch.
- Administered email servers, web servers, and DNS servers.
- Supported dial-up users.
- EET CA (Development)
Created the certificate authority for the Czech government, issuing certificates to small businesses; written in React (front-end) and Scala (back-end).
- ACA EIdentity (Development)
A certificate authority accredited by the government in the Czech Republic.
- Czech Metrology Institute (Development)http://www.cmi.cz
A public-facing portal of the Czech Metrology Institute, including the relevant back-end services. I also created the back-end services.
- OpenHRE (Development)
A Health Information Exchange service used internationally.
- TSA EIdentity (Development)
A time-stamping authority accredited in the Czech Republic.
- Aegon Modelace (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/cz/app/aegon-modelace/id909913918?mt=8
An implementation of a mobile insurance calculator for Aegon specialists.
- eFakt (Development)
A web app to serve as an archive for digitally signed PDF documents, including the long-term digital signature.
Libraries/APIsMustache, Immutable.js, React, jQuery, Underscore.js, RefluxJS, BouncyCastle, JAXB, Commons HttpClient, Guava, RequireJS, OpenCV, Node.js, Moment.js, OpenLDAP, iText, spray, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Backbone.js, CocoaPods, Akka Streams
ToolsIntelliJ IDEA, Apache, OpenVPN, Shell, Git, Maven, SBT, Vim Text Editor, NPM, Cucumber, Tmux, Sketch 3, Jira, ITerm, Terminal, IPython Notebook, Git Flow, Chrome Developer Tools, ScalaTest, Zsh, Ansible, VMware, SoapUI, Nginx, Babel, Apache Tomcat, FreeMarker, Mocha, Webpack, Vagrant, Subversion (SVN)
ParadigmsUnit Testing, Functional Programming, Agile Software Development, CQRS, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Domain-driven Development, REST, Functional Reactive Programming, Reactive Programming
FrameworksPlay, JUnit, JavaServer Pages (JSP), AFNetworking, Flux, Google Guava, Guice, Google Guice, Jasmine, Bootstrap 3, Akka, Akka 2, Tapestry, Rx, Spring, Hibernate, TestNG, Redux, Apache Velocity, ReactiveCocoa, OAuth 2
PlatformsMacOS, Linux, Docker, Xen, CoreOS, Debian Linux, Java EE, JBoss
StorageCouchDB, MongoDB, MySQL
OtherData Structures, Algorithms, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Apache Commons, OAuth, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, HTTP, Gitolite, Specs, Semantic UI, LDAP, Gentoo, GNU, EJB, EJB 3, SOAP, Reactive Streams, FontAwesome