Full-stack Developer2016 - 2020Trustroots
Technologies: React, MongoDB, Angular, Express.js, Node.js
- Implemented collecting statistics with Grafana and StatHat.
- Fixed security bugs. Improved member security by implementing an improved algorithm for randomizing user location.
- Reviewed code and supported other contributors in learning code base and related technology.
- Implemented displaying user statistics (i.e., response rate and response time) in user profiles.
- Created endpoints for API written in Node.js and Express.js.
- Wrote automatic tests for API following a practice of behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Collaborated on building a reference system to improve member security.
- Implemented the web application's internationalization with react-i18next. Supported other contributors.
- Progressed with the migration of the web app from Angular.js to React. Supported other contributors.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Karrot.world (volunteering)
Technologies: Vue.js, Django, Python
- Implemented emoji reactions to posts in both Django API and Vue.js app following the practice of Behavior-driven Development.
Co-founder and Developer2015 - 2018Ditup.org
- Designed and built a major part of a REST API using Express.js and Node.js.
- Created a data model based on a social graph using ArangoDB.
- Designed and built the majority of a front-end app using Angular 5 and TypeScript.
- Created detailed tests following the practice of behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Performed server administration (Debian, nginx).