- FounderBioDec2003 - PRESENT
- Defined the company's IT infrastructure.
- Managed internal and external projects.
- Managed security for the entire infrastructure.
- Provided sales support and technical marketing.
- Handled acrobatic debugging.
- R&D IT ManagerQubicaAMF2005 - 2007
Technologies: Linux, OpenVPN, Scrum
- Managed the Italian IT branch of the company.
- Designed, built, and launched a product for the tech support team: a firewall station allowing remote and secure access to the company's client servers.
- Sold over 500 firewall stations and deployed worldwide in the following seven years.
- Defined the security policy of the Italian branch.
- Served as the product owner for a sales support tool that was internally developed.
- ConsultantNCH (now TASNCH)2001 - 2005
- Wrote the security policy for the company.
- Worked as a consultant for the software development improvement initiative of the company.
- Wrote software guidelines for CMM certification.
- Wrote an European project (Framework Program 6) on software improvement.
- Mentored and coached system administrators.