- Back-end Team LeadDisplayNote2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: C++, Haxe/nme, Node.js, MySQL, Cross Platform, HTTP, WebSocket
- Created multi-platform applications (Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android), using Scrum as a software development framework and JIRA for project management.
- Integrated severals open source libraries (FFmpeg, POCO C++, SDL, and more) to create cross-platform applications.
- Developed a scalable Cloud system based on Node.js.
- Developed a solid product capable of working on an undefined network environment. Used a useful log mechanism to get the best feedback on issues.
- Developed a technical support layer.
- Created quick and functional prototypes in order to get a viability study and schedule new projects.
- Helped my colleagues on their development tasks.
- Freelance DeveloperInfomicro2010 - 2012
Technologies: C++, Linux, Wireshark, SIP, TCP, UDP, IP, RTP, SCCP
- Created a C++ VoIP recorder on a CISCO environment.
- Used Wireshark extensively to understand how a Cisco Call Manager works with SIP.
- Studied network protocols in depth, including: SIP, TCP, UDP, IP, RTP, and SCCP.
- Used several libraries such as LIBPCAP, sndfile, and Boost.
- Integrated and used audio codecs including G711, G722, G729, and ILBC.
- Software EngineerSAES2009 - 2012
Technologies: C++, Qt, CORBA, iLog, Linux, multi-thread, distributed systems
- Developed sonar HMI with a Qt/C++ system on a distributed environment based on CORBA. Ensured very high tolerance, no memory leaks, a good profile, and the ability to run at all times.
- Changed all our core design by changing from mono-threaded to multi-threaded design in order to avoid a networking collapse by buffer overflow.
- Performed UML design and code generation with Rhapsody.
- Helped placement students and junior developers to join the team and quickly get up to speed.
- Worked on a varying working environment with system engineers, experts on signal processing, and remote workers.
- Created tools to analyze and render an acoustic underwater signal with iLog/C++.
- DeveloperUniversidad de Murcia2007 - 2009
Technologies: C++, Qt, CORBA, Linux
- Created a C++ acoustic underwater (sonobuoys) simulator on a distributed system based on CORBA, ensuring high tolerance, no memory leaks, and acceptable performance standards.
- Created a Qt3.3 HMI capable of defining, generating, and reproducing underwater acoustics.
- Developed a Qt4.2 tool capable of recording all user events (mouse, keyboard, etc.) and reproducing them in order to automate system tests.
- Created a Qt/C++ sonar simulator on a distributed system based on CORBA, ensuring high tolerance, no memory leaks and acceptable performance.
- Built a C++ sonar tool able to stimulate an acoustic processing system.
- Worked on a small, exigent team with 2 other developers.