Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016Unosquare
Technologies: C#, .NET, WPF, WCF
- Migrated a customer’s application from WinForms to WPF.
- Designed the strategy to migrate the legacy code.
- Developed a tree-like data loader with asynchronous behavior; implementing a MVVM pattern.
- Investigated third-party requirements for new features.
- Designed new components.
- Implemented a REST service.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015Global Hitss
Technologies: .NET 4.5, C#, WPF, WCF
- Designed the architecture for new features.
- Developed WPF components; implementing MVVM pattern.
- Migrated WinForms legacy code to WPF.
- Developed WCF services.
- Provided training to the team.
Senior Software Engineer2008 - 2014Tiempo Development
Technologies: .NET 4.5, .NET 4.0, C#, WPF, WCF, WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, MySQL, Flex, ActionScript 3
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and coordinated the team project for data collection from a Common Agent Platform using Apache ActiveMQ for Tripwire Log Center.
- Developed a WinRT application for internal training purposes: the application was designed as part of the training for an internal group at Tiempo Development. The problem solved in the said application is the accessibility of information about the development resources available in a rich graphical interface that is specifically designed to work as a WinRT application, for a Windows 8 environment, in a multi-touch interface (a tablet).
- Built web and Windows applications to manage audit data for USA Water Systems. These applications purely manage data—going from the simplest data input form to survey designers and custom applications of them.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed a safe file storage server. It's a Windows application that encrypts files and uploads them to a server for their preservation and security files; fully merged into a Windows functionality to ease the usability.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed an advertising partner integration. This is an extension to a video streaming site which allows it to contact different advertising partners and display their advertisements along or within the video streaming. Since each advertisement partner has a different communication protocol—this extension allows the site to implement them with only a database configuration for each partner.
- Designed new features.
- Provided training.
- Coordinated the development activities as a team tech lead.
- Directed and constantly communicated with customers for requirement analysis and status updates.
- Promoted the implementation of a company-wide training plan.
- Provided high-level estimations for new projects or new customers.
Senior Developer2006 - 2008Softtek
Technologies: Flash, Flex, ActionScript 2, ActionScript 3
- Worked on a site builder project: software for online creation and design of web pages.
- Designed features for version 1.0.
- Analyzed and designed version 2.0.
- Performed functional documentation.
- Implemented UML documentation.
- Wrote user interface programming.
- Coordinated teams.
- Designed an event-driven pattern for internal component communication.
Software Developer2005 - 2006CACSA
Technologies: .NET 3.0, C#
- Worked in software for strategic production planning—a WinForm project coded in C# and MS SQL2000.
- Analyzed and designed features for a legacy application.
- Analyzed and designed an upgraded version of an application.
- Designed a database.
- Developed stored procedures and database functions.
- Wrote user interface programming.
Software Developer2005 - 2005Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Cajeme
Technologies: .NET 2.0, C#, ASP.NET, Flash, MySQL
- Worked on software for online education programs; developed in Macromedia Flash 8, MySQL 5, and PHP.
- Implemented application analysis and design.
- Designed and developed databases.
- Composed user interface programming.
- Coordinated the team's work flow.
- Developed REST services.
- Worked in software for administration of the educational programs and payment control; developed in ASP.NET with C#.
Software Developer2004 - 2005ECO-HORU
Technologies: Visual Basic 6.0, MS SEL 2000
- Built the software for the the entire process of buying articles or services within a federal organization management.
- Developed the user interface in Visual Basic 6.0.
- Designed and developer databases.
- Provided customer support.