.NET and C# Developer
Eduardo has successfully fulfilled many roles in his more than a decade-long career, namely a .NET specialist, software architect, and team lead. Passionate about agile development practices, he is enthusiastic about project implementation. Besides his in-depth technical expertise and fantastic communication skills, Eduardo is a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, a certified scrum master, and a certified product owner.
Experience.NET - 13 yearsC# - 13 yearsTeam Leadership - 10 yearsASP.NET MVC - 6 yearsSoftware Architecture - 4 yearsFull-stack - 3 years.NET Core - 3 yearsASP.NET Core - 3 years
Visual Studio, Windows 10, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...professional experience I've had is as the lead software architect for many teams, thanks to which I experienced and learned new agile development practices.
Atlas Tech Development, Inc.
- Designed and developed a .NET Core application from zero—custom identity service, appointment scheduling, product purchase via Shopify integration, payments via PayPal, and integration with Nextech (a 3rd-party patient's data manager).
- Led a distributed team of back-end, front-end, and mobile developers, acting both as a tech lead and a scrum master, reviewing code, planning sprints, and providing training.
- Designed and developed an Angular website for appointment management and store configuration.
Software Development Engineer
- Re-architected internal projects from the pull-only mode to observer-subscriber, implementing an extensible event-based serverless architecture.
- Enhanced architecture quality by decoupling large projects into smaller systems.
- Enabled debugging capabilities on projects that were only reliant on logs due to limitations in the common frameworks.
- Guided development teams to identify risks and blockers with two or three sprints ahead, while other teams identified them during the same sprint they arose, by following Scrum practices.
- Implemented an architectural framework for a web service project that allowed new features with at least two fewer sprints, each by creating an extensible service that can grow dynamically.
- Attained an additional 20% approval rate in product backlog items (PBIs) from the development team in comparison to other teams by creating detailed design documentation.
Senior Software Engineer | Technical Lead
- Migrated a customer’s application from WinForms to WPF.
- Designed the strategy to migrate the legacy code from WinForms into WPF, applying proper design patterns.
- Developed a tree-like data loader with asynchronous behavior, implementing an MVVM pattern.
- Investigated third-party requirements for new features.
Senior Software Engineer
- Migrated the legacy WinForms application into WPF while following best practices for the MVVM pattern.
- Provided training to teammates about design patterns and best practices for WPF implementation.
- Designed new features and updated existing implementations with best practices that improved performance and reduced developer adoption time.
Senior Software Engineer | Technical Lead
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and coordinated the team project for data collection from a common agent platform using Apache ActiveMQ for Tripwire LogCenter.
- Developed a WinRT application for internal training purposes that enabled accessibility of information about the development resources available in a rich graphical multi-touch interface (tablet).
- Built web and Windows applications to manage audit data for USA Water Systems. These applications manage data from the simplest input form to survey designers and custom applications.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed a safe file storage server. It's a Windows application that encrypts files and uploads them to a server for their preservation and security files, fully merged into a Windows functionality to ease usability.
- Developed an advertising partner integration as an extension to a video streaming site which allows it to contact different advertising partners using various scripts and protocols obtained from database configuration.
- Designed, as a team tech lead, new features for different projects; provided training for junior peers and coordinated development activities.
- Directed and constantly communicated with customers for requirement analysis and status updates.
- Promoted the implementation of a company-wide training plan.
- Provided high-level estimations for new projects or new customers.
- Worked on a site builder project—software for online creation and design of web pages.
- Designed and architected Version 2.0 from scratch, following best practices for ActionScript 3.
- Created the UML documentation to follow customer expectations.
- Designed an event-driven internal component communication pattern that improved performance and reduced development time.
- Provided training to the team about best practices when integrating Flex applications into a website.
Construcción y Administración de Cajeme S.A.
- Engineered software for strategic production planning—a WinForm project coded in C# and MS SQL2000.
- Analyzed and designed features for a legacy application.
- Analyzed and designed an upgraded version of an application.
- Designed databases for new projects, following best practices.
Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Cajeme
- Developed the software for online education programs in Macromedia Flash 8, MySQL 5, and PHP.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed new features following best practices.
- Designed and developed databases following best practices.
- Developed software for the administration of educational programs and payment control in ASP.NET with C#.
- Built the software for the entire process of buying articles or services within federal organization management.
- Designed and developed databases, including complex stored procedures to reduce data transfer latency and improve calculation performance.
- Developed the user interface in Visual Basic 6.0. with components that followed the best user experience as per constant interviews with end-users.
ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Angular
Windows Forms (WinForms), Web API, LINQ, Shopify API, Braintree API, Twilio API
Scrum, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Agile, Microservices Architecture, Azure DevOps, Desktop App Development
Software Design Patterns, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
Microsoft SQL Server
Architecture, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD), Mentorship, Team Leadership, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Software Architecture, Distributed Team Management, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Full-stack, Solution Architecture, Front-end, Desktop App Design, Web Applications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Engineering
Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Cajeme (ITESCA) - Ciudad Obregón, Sonora, Mexico
Certified Scrum Master
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)