Contractor Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTTRM Software Design
Technologies: Unity, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET Core, HTML5, TypeScript, React, Angular, Azure
- Worked on Toptal assignments as a freelance full-stack or front-end developer using React, Blazor, HTML5, TypeScript, GraphQL, Azure, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and SQL Server.
- Handled freelance projects using React, Blazor, HTML5, TypeScript, GraphQL, Azure, ASP.NET, .NET Core, SQL Server, and Power BI.
- Implemented features for Android using Unity and Blender.
Senior Manager and Architect | Technical Team Lead | Project Manager | Division Lead | Founder2008 - 2015Grape Solutions
Technologies: Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), Power View, Power Query, Power Pivot, WWF, SharePoint, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Identity, MSMQ, Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS Tabular, SSAS, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Model View Controller (MVC), ASP.NET, jQuery, AngularJS, TypeScript, Angular, Azure
- Led various projects with team sizes between three and ten people, also participating in the development (architecture, POC, and pilot implementations).
- Managed multiple projects between €10,000 and €200,000 (50-600 MD). Also managed delivery, leading the International/Hungarian development division of 35 people.
- Provided technical expertise on Microsoft BI. Supported pre-sales, prepared demos, and workshops, and worked closely with the experts of Microsoft Hungary on pilot implementations.
- Oversaw the development of technically challenging projects and pilot implementations like creating an Excel-like spreadsheet component for a financial planning system in jQuery or optimizing a highly distributed system with SOA architecture.
Technical Team Lead | Software Architect2005 - 2008Atos Consulting (Cambridge Technology Partners)
- Led offshore projects with team sizes between three and six people, contributing to the development as well. Worked for Swiss FMCG and Swatch maker clients and EU organizations.
- Provided remote delivery support and maintenance services to operation teams.
- Designed enterprise-grade solutions for architecture and design guidelines, patterns, and practices. Integrated with heterogeneous back-end systems.
- Ensured quality during implementation with code reviews, testing, interviews, creating coding guidelines and best practices documents, maintaining internal codebase and wiki site, and mentoring developers.
Lead Developer, Software Architect2003 - 2005Unitis
- Worked on a container tracking system for a transportation company. Analyzed the requirements and created functional requirement documents.
- Created project plans, WBS, and estimations.
- Provided technical design and documentation.
- Led the implementation of the project as a technical lead of a four-person team, participating in the implementation.
Lead Developer2000 - 2002GlobeNet
Technologies: Crystal Reports, Oracle RDBMS, Delphi
- Developed a desktop application, a financial module for an ERP system for hospitals (Borland Delphi 4).
- Developed stored procedures, scripts, and triggers in Oracle PL-SQL. Implemented a transparent, field-level detailed versioning system in the database.
- Analyzed the requirements during client interviews.
- Planned and led the implementation of the project as a technical lead, participating in the implementation (team of three).
- Deployed into test and production environments, providing "hyper-care" support for the UAT as well as support and maintenance services.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports.
Part-time Developer1997 - 2000Hungarian Ministry of Education
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Access, Delphi
- Developed the desktop application for a downloadable product which supports the filling of offline questionnaires with validation, cross-checks, printing, and submission functionalities (Borland Delphi 3).
- Developed server-side processing logic for the submitted questionnaires, including validation and reporting.
- Worked with SQL Server 7 and 2000, writing queries and T-SQL procedures.
- Worked remotely and on-site according to client needs.
- Provided support and maintenance for the applications.
- Created user manual and technical documentation.
- Developed reports (Microsoft Access).
Part-time Developer1997 - 20004DSoft
Technologies: Oracle RDBMS, Delphi
- Developed a desktop application for a transport planning system for a gas industry company (Borland Delphi 3).
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS, creating PL-SQL procedures.
- Organized my own work remotely without management supervision: communicating issues, respecting deadlines, and presenting deliverables weekly or bi-weekly.
- Made implementation decisions about functional requirements.