Full Stack Developer2015 - PRESENTTeamSnap
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass, PHPUnit, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, GitHub
- Served as the lead developer for an enterprise WordPress plugin.
- Maintained and extended our plugin, offering development in PHP.
- Extended vendor plugins to work seamlessly with our solutions.
- Integrated the core TeamSnap product offering with our WordPress plugin via internal APIs.
- Troubleshot client issues.
Senior User Interface Engineer2011 - 2015Oracle
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, GitHub, Subversion, Social Network APIs
- Developed valid, cross-browser style sheets and layouts.
- Worked closely with back-end engineers to co-develop Ruby on Rails applications.
- Provided ongoing maintenance work to platform and custom builds in production.
- Implemented clients’ brand standards and style guides within Oracle's SRM platform.
- Utilized version control to safely and quickly develop applications as a team.
- Efficiently managed time to provide the fastest possible turnarounds on development.
- Assisted in project scoping to ensure proper time and budget projection.
- Troubleshot client and product issues to resolve bugs and defects.
- Trained and assisted clients on the Oracle SRM platform.
- Cleaned up and refactored code when applicable.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Atlanta International Soccer Fest
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Social Network APIs
- Designed the event website.
- Developed a custom WordPress child theme.
- Enriched the social media experience.
- Improved SEO.
- Developed custom Facebook applications.
Strategic Services Analyst2011 - 2011Vitrue, Inc.
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Social Network APIs
- Implemented enterprise clients’ social media initiatives.
- Analyzed social media campaigns for enterprise clients.
- Provided monthly analytics reports to clients.
- Trained clients on new and existing functionality of Vitrue’s SRM platform.