Research Engineer (Computer Vision)2020 - 2020USC Information Sciences Institute (via Toptal)
Technologies: OpenCV, Python
- Built a scalable pipeline for a video prediction models that runs parallel on multiple remote GPU instances.
- Performed a pose estimation and projected 3D objects to their corresponding 2D projections in the videos.
- Developed a motion detection software using Python and OpenCV.
- Constructed a head pose estimation library using OpenCV and Dlib.
- Developed a real-time object detection library based on YOLO.
- The work has been presented to DARPA during the on-site visit to USC ISI.
Machine Learning Expert2019 - 2019Reddit (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon SageMaker, Custom BERT, PyTorch, Python
- Developed deep-learning solutions for large-scale natural language processing tasks using PyTorch.
- Fine-tuned pre-trained NLP models, such as BERT, XLNet, and RoBERTa.
- Conducted topic modeling experiments using methods such as LDA, NMF, and so on.
- Built a modular pipeline for large-scale natural language classification tasks.
- Analyzed large-scale datasets using BigQuery.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019Highlander Technology, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon SageMaker, PyTorch, Python
- Developed and optimized deep learning solutions for large scale natural language processing tasks using PyTorch.
- Implemented noise and novelty detection on a large corpus of data.
- Performed rigorous data mining for raw and noisy data.
- Created an API endpoint to use the model for multiclass classification.
- Built a machine learning pipeline for large-scale multiclass classification.
Machine Learning Consultant2018 - 2018Mission Ready Marketing, LLC (via Toptal)
- Designed a pipeline for machine learning methods to be used in a recommendation engine.
- Examined the methods for building a recommendation system with unsupervised learning techniques for settings without historical data.
- Analyzed item-based, user-based, matrix factorization-based, and hybrid recommender systems.
- Created a full technical approach documentation for connecting the learning component of the project with the database and back-end.
Machine Learning Researcher2017 - 2018XIX.ai
Technologies: Google Vision API, Sacred’s, PyTorch, Python
- Searched and identified objects on satellite, drone, and ground-based Images.
- Designed and implemented a deep reinforcement learning algorithm for large-scale fleet management.
- Created a simulator for a ride-hailing service using Python.
- Created a machine learning framework for predicting a user's intentions.
Research and Development Engineer2014 - 2016Mentor Graphics
Technologies: Lex, Yacc, C++
- Conducted research about algorithms for logic optimization, partitioning, placement, and routing.
- Developed a unified environment for design capturing, simulation setup, verification, and analysis for a custom integrated circuit design platform.
- Integrated the environment with third-party IDE software.
- Created various kinds of reusable compiler-compilers using Lex and Yacc.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Instigate Robotics
Technologies: Qt, Smalltalk, C++, C
- Built firmware and software for robotic applications.
- Developed 3D printing technologies.
- Created an application's graphical user interface (GUI) with C++ and Qt.
- Designed and implemented various embedded applications on STM32 and Arduino MCUs.
- Built an educational development environment for robotics.
Software Engineering Intern2012 - 2012Instigate Design
Technologies: Clang, C++
- Developed a hard/software independent environment for parallel computing on multiprocessor computers.
- Supported the development of a compiler's front end.