Engineering Manager2017 - PRESENTKuali, Inc.
- Modernized a legacy application into separate manageable microservices.
- Developed a rule service for evaluating arbitrary data payloads in real time.
- Helped to maintain a data-driven front-end library for user-configured forms and form-based data.
- Built a data-driven schema management tool.
Technologies: Node.js, CMS
- Built a custom Node.js server to extend CMS capabilities.
- Created integrations for the BigCommerce shopping platform.
- Developed stencil template extensions to enhance the user's shopping experience.
iOS Developer2018 - 2018Branding Brand
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK
- Worked on retail shopping eCommerce iOS applications as a remote member of large development team.
- Participated in agile development processes, authored and reviewed code.
- Expanded a client application to provide a new experience for customers according to detailed design specs.
- Interacted with REST APIs and CMS content to render a data-driven experience on iOS.
- Participated in multiple design reviews to ensure that the application matched the visual spec exactly.
- Assisted other developers working on parallel aspects of the application as needed basis.
Lead Technologist2013 - 2017Bessemer Alliance
- Designed and built a platform that collected and aggregated interview data for analysis.
- Developed a sync engine between the web and iOS to provide a robust method for detecting updates during offline access to ensure data uniformity.
- Integrated audio data with multiple transcription services for processing through engines to identify trends in the data.
- Constructed the web front-end for the management of a multi-user system to deploy interviewing scripts to a remote team.
- Built an iOS application for recording user input and voice in accordance with a script—creating an interview format that can be replayed at any time for review.
Senior Product Developer2013 - 2013Shoefitr
- Improved the user experience of the web-based shopping application.
- Initiated the development of a mobile-friendly version of the customer-facing sizing application.
- Conducted user interviews to identify additional product market segments.
Engineering Manager2012 - 2013MAYA Design
- Managed the mentorship of new and young engineers in the program.
- Allocated the engineering groups' time and resources for all the company's technical projects.
- Helped to set and execute the direction of the engineering group for the company.
Software Designer2007 - 2013MAYA Design
- Built a web service as a companion for iOS, Android and mobile web applications that were to be integrated with a popular home automation platform.
- Supported the research and development of a fully distributed data repository.
- Developed next-generation user interface applications for major consumer appliance manufacturers.
- Contributed and facilitated the user research for a broad spectrum of clients and industries to evaluate existing and potential products market viability.