Developer (Sole/Owner)2008 - PRESENTma.ke
- Created a low-level MacOS application that globally hooked all input events.
- Authored and co-authored multiple iOS apps reaching tens of thousands of end users.
- Worked on things ranging from low-level audio I/O via AudioUnits to completely custom UI components.
- Numerous other iOS and MacOS applications delivered to the highest standards of excellence.
- Created application for all the Apple platforms: MacOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
Architect and iOS Developer2018 - 2019Lovelooks
Technologies: Swift, SpriteKit, ARKit
- Architected and developed an application that enables the user to have a hands-on virtual shopping experience.
- Created an end-to-end AR experience for the user to experience new outfits before purchasing them.
- Wrote a solution that enables users to purchase physical goods with minimal friction.
Solution Architect and iOS Developer2018 - 2018Tim O's Studios
Technologies: Swift, SpriteKit, Quartz
- Architected a complete solution for a color by number app still live on the App Store.
- Optimized code paths to ensure a smooth user experience, even with large drawing boards.
- Wrote a completely custom graphics interface for the game controls.
iOS Developer2017 - 2018Rotor Holdings
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Took over an existing codebase and brought numerous improvements to it.
- Optimized the product for major speed improvements.
Technical Lead - Developer2008 - 2011Undisclosed
- Authored a MacOS presence app interfacing via RFID and Bluetooth.
- Developed and engineered several OSX applications owned by an AV start-up. Exited in the 10s of millions.
- Created several enterprise-level dashboard apps for diverse clients.
- Led, managed, and gave technical guidance to a team of several developers.
- Took over existing code bases and modernised and maintained them.
Firmware/Low-level Developer2006 - 2008Ingenio
Technologies: ASM, C++, C
- Worked on several firmwares for custom appliances and tools.
- Contributed to work that would eventually get in the hands of millions of people.
- Aimed for the best performance and optimizations the hardware would allow.