DevOps Engineer2019 - PRESENTDivvy Engagement
- Created API integrations with third-party providers with both ColdFusion and Go.
- Developed public APIs for partners.
- Managed the AWS infrastructure.
- Oversaw the CI structure.
- Migrated the code to a new platform.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTThe Technology Partnership
- Created an Android app for a drug-delivery system from the ground up.
- Worked with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices.
- Created animations using Lottie, property animations, transitions, and so on.
- Managed a CI and distribution system.
- Worked hand-in-hand leading other developers and planning with PMs, POs, and designers.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Good Energy
- Collaborated with other developers to rebuild an Android app.
- Created multiple animations.
- Took part in daily standups and weekly reviews.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019WarnerBros
Technologies: Xamarin, Android
- Mantained and extended two Xamarin apps.
- Created two native Android apps from the ground up.
- Created animations using vector drawables, Lottie, property animations, and video surfaces.
- Managed the CI systems for Android.
- Implemented video-streaming clients for DRM-protected video streams.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Cookpad
Technologies: Kotlin, RxJava, Android
- Solved existing bugs to increase the app's stability from slightly over 80% to over 99'9%.
- Created an error-reporting system to keep the app's stability under control.
- Installed an issue-reporting system to enable the user to generate image-assisted reports.
- Built-up a chat system for over a million daily users.
- Implemented all-around fixes to achieve the Editor's Choice award in December 2017.
- Implemented and maintained Realm database, including migrations.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Skillboxes
Technologies: MySQL, Go, REST, PHP, Laravel, DigitalOcean, Linux
- Set up a CI system based on Jenkins.
- Migrated the following: a website to a private server running LAMP and LEMP and a pure PHP back end to Lumen/Laravel.
- Created a REST API around an existing database.
- Improved the performance of an existing MySQL database.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2018iRewardHealth
Technologies: RxJava, Android
- Rewrote the platform's Android app.
- Implemented Dwolla and PayPal payment gateways.
- Integrated health-tracking platforms like GoogleFit, Fitbit and Validic.
- Added Amazon Cognito authentication.
- Implemented the Amazon Gateway mobile SDK.
- Integrated the Amazon SNS notification system.
- Fixed bugs and maintained an iOS app.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Dyson
Technologies: SonarQube, Bamboo, Java, Android
- Performed maintenance and stability tasks on an existing Android app.
- Created a new Android app with a cross-platform core developed in C++.
- Built up a CD system based on Stash and Bamboo.
- Implemented a continuous code-quality tracking system for Android (Java) and iOS (Objective-C and Swift) based on SonarQube.
- Integrated IoT systems.
- Debugged network and protocol issues of hardware devices.
- Designed architecture new mobile apps to support a multisite development structure of tens of developers.
- Created the architecture design of a multiplatform continuous translation infrastructure for mobile systems.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2016EveryLife Technologies
Technologies: Xamarin, iOS, Android, Java
- Added multiple custom UI elements to an existing Android app.
- Performed maintenance and stability tasks on existing Android and iOS apps.
- Created a new cross-platform app using Xamarin and MVVM.
Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2015Enigmedia
Technologies: PostgreSQL, SQLite, XMPP, JNI, C++, LDAP, iOS, Android, Java
- Created a database system, Android app, and iOS app for a cross-platform encrypted video and audio communication system.
- Designed and implemented the full-stack of a cross-platform messaging system.
- Installed an Android-based remote health-monitoring system prototype for British Telecom.
- Set up a CI system based on Jenkins for Android and iOS.
- Implemented mobile and web payment systems.
Contract Software Engineer2009 - 2009Amper
Technologies: Apache, Oracle Database, Java
- Implemented a fine-management system for an undisclosable (NDA-bound) police department.
Software Engineer2006 - 2008Cadvision
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Java, AutoLISP, Windows, Linux
- Worked as a system administrator in Windows and Linux environments (active directory, license servers, mail servers, backup servers, networks, and more).
- Managed the entirety of multiple customized development workflows for CAD software systems such as AutoCAD and M10.
- Acted in the capacity of a software consultant specializing in Autodesk products.
- Worked as an AutoCAD electrical instructor.
Software Developer2002 - 2005Freelance Work
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Developed a web application for the management of students' grades for a music school.
- Built a CMR for a nonprofit organization.
- Created an ERP for an electrical-component distribution company.
- Set up a multiple network environment for multiple local small-and-medium-size companies.
- Developed multiple web pages for small-and-medium-sized companies.