- Senior Mobile Developer2016 - PRESENTCupixel.com
Technologies: Swift, Obj-C, C++, C, OpenCV
- Created a digital mobile painting platform.
- Implemented augmented reality using OpenCV.
- Built complex animations on most screens.
- Developed a completely custom, great-looking UI.
- Created effective handling of very large images.
- Android and iOS Developer2015 - PRESENT6ya
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Objective-C, OpenTOK
- Developed an Android application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fixya.mobile.android.sixya&hl=en.
- Developed most of the 6ya iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/6ya-personal-user-guides/id986974938?mt=8.
- Utilized OpenTOK for video call features in both apps.
- Created animations for both platforms.
- Followed tight UI guidelines.
- Senior Developer2008 - PRESENTMoscowshow.com
Technologies: MySQL, C#, Silverlight
- Developed a ticketing solution for a leading Russian show ticket company.
- Implemented performance-efficient MySQL-based data storage.
- Developed a Sliverlight client application.
- Developed a back-end web service using .NET/Entity Framework.
- Provided integration with PHP code on the website.
- Desktop and Mobile Developer2006 - PRESENTHobbyist Software
Technologies: Android, Java, WPF, .NET, C#, Windows Phone, C++
- Fixed several bugs in the VLC player app.
- Developed all of Hobbyist Software's Windows applications, using WPF and C#.
- Developed VLC Remote for Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/vlc-remote/c149a772-caf1-40e8-9522-0a8e6072753a.
- Ported business logic from Objective-C to C#.
- Developed VLC Remote:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hobbyistsoftware.android.vlcremote_usfree and VLC Streamer for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hobbyistsoftware.android.vlcrstreamer_free.
- iOS Developer2015 - 2016Kasra.co
Technologies: Swift, iOS, CocoaPods
- Developed Kasra app for iOS from scratch: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/kasra-ksrt-aksrha-wanshrha/id1080187104?mt=8.
- Wrote the modern iOS application in Swift.
- Worked closely with team throughout all of the project lifecycle.
- Followed very precise UI guidelines.
- Built cool animations in the app's onboarding screen.
- Android Developer2014 - 20152show
Technologies: Android, Java
- Created a family of cinema apps for a Ukrainian ticket reseller, based on Multiplex for Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Handydev.CinemaTickets.
- Implemented secure online payments processing.
- Created a complex custom UI control for displaying hall places and ordering them.
- Supported easy configuration and re-skinning to build apps for any cinemas.
- Developer2006 - 2012PhatWare
Technologies: C#, Java, Objective-C, Windows RT, MFC, C++
- Completely developed PhatPad for Windows 8.
- Took part in development of WritePad and WritePad Pro for iOS.
- Took part in development of PhatPad for iOS.
- Took part in development of WritePad and PhatPad for Android.
- Completely developed WritePad for Windows Phone.
- Project Manager, Developer2009 - 2011Vulkangames
Technologies: Flex, Flash, C#, MS SQL Server
- Developed an online gaming solution with 26 different games. It includes client-side (Adobe Flex) and server side and does all win computations and game logging. It is written in MS SQL Server with a C#-based web service.
- Mobile Developer2004 - 2008WebIS.NET
Technologies: Windows Mobile, C++
- Took part in development of several products, including PocketInformant—the leading Windows Mobile PIM application—WebIS Money, and FlexWallet.