- Head of Organizational and Information Support Department (4 persons / 2 developers)Chamber of Control and Accounts of Tver Region2009 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Vaadin, Spring IoC, Pentaho Mondrian (OLAP), Apache Felix (OSGI), Servlets, Hibernate, Swing, Apache POI/JXls, JavaMail and others
- Developed a toolset for analyzing the dynamics of changes in expenditure and income parts of the regional budget, comparing planned parameters with results of the budget execution, visualizing the budget parameters in different dimensions. Java, Pentaho Mondrian, JPivot, PostgreSQL, Vaadin, Spring IoC.
- Developed a software system for tracking control activity of the Chamber from scratch. The system supports operation of the Chamber in terms of planning and implementation of control activities, tracking the results (revealed violations, their financial estimations, etc.), automatic generation of documents and analytical reports. Technologies: PostgreSQL and Subversion (WebDAV) for data storage; Apache Felix OSGI platform with Jetty servlet container; Hibernate; Swing client; client-server interoperation based on Caucho Hessian serialization; MS Word/Excel document generation using Apache POI and JXls.
- Developed multiple small infrastructure support systems: an application for daily tracking of personnel work start (Swing client, Apache Felix, JXls); email downloading and arrangement application (JavaMail) and others.
- Created new website of the Chamber - http://kspto.ru. Joomla, OpenLayers map engine.
- Senior Java DeveloperAIM Consulting (RU), Tver office, Russia2008 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Swing, EJB, Oracle
- Participated in development of Java-based document management system for a large government organization.
- Senior Java Developer, Team Leader (5 persons)EPAM Systems, Tver - Moscow, Russia2007 - 2008
- Complex customization and enhancement of Atlassian JIRA issue tracking system for the needs of the customer’s IT department (large investment bank).
- Java DeveloperStudent program: “Google Summer of Code 2006”2006 - 2006
Technologies: Java, Apache Cayenne, Apache AXIS
- Developed SOAP-based interoperation subsystem between client- and server-side parts of the Cayenne object-relational adapter.
- Java DeveloperR&D Institute CENTREPROGRAMMSYSTEM, Tver, Russia2006 - 2006
Technologies: Java, Eclipse EMF, GEF, GMF, JADE
- Developed UML class diagram visual editor for defining a multi-agent system domain model.
- Project: Prototype of the integrated development environment for implementing multi-agent systems in Java.