Software Engineering Lead | Product Manager | Business Development Lead | Hiring Manager2012 - PRESENTPalantir Technologies
Technologies: Java, TypeScript, React.js, Redux, Groovy, Python, Docker, Gradle, NPM, YARN, Bash, Dropwizard, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Led a team of five and together we created a brand-new internal feedback product that was organically adopted by thousands of employees.
- Managed a team of five and together we prototyped and built a new visualization and data analysis tool which allowed quick, interactive analysis of time series data.
- Led a customer project with a government organization which involved managing a team of five engineers and analysts, liaising with the client, setting project priorities, holding the team accountable, and developing longer-term strategies.
- Led the global hiring of engineers: managing a team of about a hundred recruiters and interviewers, designing the hiring strategy, interviewing all final-stage candidates, and making the hiring decisions.
- Created a generic customizable commenting service with a reusable front-end component to allow for the quick commenting on any resource in a platform of dozens of applications.
Project Manager | Engineering Lead2017 - 2018Momentum Hungary
- Created an informational web app to guide Hungarian voters living abroad to vote in their provinces.
- Led weekly sprints to set priorities for the team.
- Managed Google Analytics to track the success of the product.
Software Engineering Intern2011 - 2011
Technologies: C++, Computer Vision, MapReduce, BigTable
- Worked with the safe browsing team to develop novel ways of detecting websites that enticed users to inadvertently download and install malicious content on their devices.
- Detected fake and likely malicious buttons on web pages; used computer vision libraries and machine learning.
- Tested the technique on massive-scale data; used Google MapReduce, BigTable, and the Honeypot VM infrastructure.