Technical Team Lead2016 - PRESENTMikenopa
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, Python
- Built a service-based system for hotel internet provider and conference management; using RESTful services, JSON API specification, and micro-services architecture.
- Changed-out an outdated development style (consisting of individual project owners) into a modern team-based development methodology, including best practices like team-driven architectural decisions, code review, automated testing, and CI. By doing so I enabled work to be prioritized and done as a team at a faster pace, eliminated single points of failure, and ensured that delivered systems adhered to the original design specification (unlike the previous development methods).
Senior Drupal Developer2014 - 2016Inviqa | iKOS
- Developed and supported a government intranet based on Open Atrium.
- Created a RESTful API communicating with an iOS mobile app to provide a full Drupal Commerce experience on mobile.
- Built several Drupal Commerce-based eCommerce sites.
Web Developer | Drupal Specialist2009 - 2014Mogdesign
Technologies: Drupal, PHP, Node.js
- Built a Node.js auto-join and reminder server for an online video-conference community.
- Migrated content from different platforms into Drupal.
- Used Aegir to install and maintain 140+ websites from a CSV file.
- Customized Aegir to support individualization of each installed site.
- Built one of the biggest translation frameworks on Aegir for 140+ sites, supporting LTR languages.