Software Developer2010 - PRESENTSysMo Ltd.
- Developed the front-end and a part of the back-end of SmoSTEM (web-based application for scientific calculations) using AngularJS, Bootstrap, and Flask.
- Co-developed SmoFlow, a C++ library for modeling fluid flow with heat transference.
- Developed multiple Python tools for data processing; including pre and post-processing simulation results, and experimental results analysis.
- Developed computer models of hydrogen storage systems and simulations of storage operation under driving conditions.
- Developed "FermA", a Desktop Python application for managing small to mid-size animal farms.
Software Developer | Team Leader2003 - 2010“Mapex” JSC
Technologies: Oracle, ArcGIS, C#, C++, .NET
- Implemented the editor part of the module “Cadastre” of the "Cadastre and Property Register Integrated Information System" in Bulgaria.
- Developed a desktop application for the National Registry for Concessions of Bulgaria.
- Built ArcGis extensions for transference of attributes between layers.
- Developed GIS Desktop applications for converting geo-files.
- Created the desktop application "DocViewer", an information system for the "Registry Agency" and "GIS Sofia".
- Worked as the team leader of a team of five developers and managed the work flow.