Verified Expert in Engineering
Quality Assurance Developer
Milorad has over ten years of experience on IT projects involving Microsoft, Cisco, virtual systems, networking, VoIP, and other technologies. He is very self-motivated and professional QA leader and is always willing to introduce improvements into the work process. He is a strong team player, able to give support and guidance to other staff members. Milorad works well in a variety of environments.
The most amazing...
...thing I've designed, implemented, and managed is a highly complex test lab for the needs of a CISCO VXC project.
Lead QA Automation Engineer | QA Consultant
- Led a QA team, established QA from scratch, and made sure the product reached desired quality level before the first release.
- Served as a QA consultant and advised on implementing proper QA systems and techniques and improving the QA process.
- Helped POs to tune the agile process so that the complete team quality reached a higher level, thus resulting in better collaboration and better product quality.
- Introduced UI test automation in Cypress and developed many tests to cover E2E test regression.
- Covered more than 90% of public APIs in GraphQL with automated tests.
- Implemented Zephyr Scale, a Jira plugin to manage manual and automated Cucumber tests.
- Developed an end-to-end UI test automation suite in Cypress in a large international team.
- Provided advice on how to implement proper QA systems and techniques and how to improve the QA process.
- Implemented Zephyr Scale test management system across the company, thus significantly increasing the QA productivity.
Test Automation Lead
- Implemented UI/E2E automation in the Test Cafe framework with up to 90% test coverage.
- Created a hybrid TestCafe-Supertest framework to handle data setup/clean-up, thus achieving high test stability and quick test execution.
- Did the hybrid test automation setup covering simultaneous multi-browser testing, including the outdated IE11 browser.
- Introduced test management tools and best QA practices into the team. Guided and coached team members about the best QA practices and raised team quality.
- Covered 100% of public APIs with automated tests using Mocha/Chai/SuperTest.
Senior QA Consultant
Invygo Tech FZ
- Provided consulting and full QA support for the team. Introduced best QA practices, gave guidance to team management on how to improve team collaboration and get the quality of the product and the whole software team to a high level.
- Organized screening for QA candidates and conducted multiple screenings for the client and introduced a QA lead into the team.
- Introduced Test Rail as a test management system and assisted the team in the transition to the new system.
- Worked closely with the team management to help them overcome obstacles they faced regarding quality and various team issues.
QA Lead | Automation
Freeroots (via Toptal)
- Organized the complete QA process.
- Started with exploratory testing and various manual testing techniques.
- Introduced UI test automation in Test Cafe.
- Built API test automation.
- Analyzed requirements and test documentation.
- Worked closely with the client and project management on introducing best QA practices and raising the level of quality of the product and the complete team.
Senior QA Engineer
- I led a QA team that supported the new AON website development. My goal was to build a good QA team and raise the quality of the complete software development team, create good test suites and bring test automation to the project.
- Introduced Manual and Automated UI and APIT testing, created test suites, and organized test runs. I have introduced new team members and given them proper tasks to keep the QA process running smoothly in coordination with the rest of the team.
- We have covered more than 90% of tests with automation, had them running in CI/CD, and saw no major issues in production.
Bayer – QA for a Genome Sequencing Solution
- Organized the QA process from the beginning in a highly complex test environment with huge test databases.
- Set up the Test Rail test management server. Wrote manual test plans, organized and performed testing cycles.
- Developed automated E2E testing using Protractor/Cucumber with 90% coverage.
- Organized testing from Linux and Windows virtual machines inside the client's private network.
- Introduced QA best practices, assisted team leads in raising team quality, trained team members on QA techniques.
Docler USA (via Toptal)
- Provided iOS app testing.
- Created test plans.
- Wrote test cases.
- Upgraded the QA process by introducing Test Rail test management system.
- Trained the QA team in test management.
QA Team Lead
- Organized the QA process form top to bottom for Fanangel, new web crowdfunding platform (www.fanangel.com).
- Led a team of experienced QA engineers for manual and automated testing.
- Interviewed QA engineers.
- Conducted manual and automated testing.
- Created test plans from the beginning.
- Wrote and maintained the test suite.
- Created and updated documentation.
Software Quality Assurance
PSTech, Power Symbol Technology
- Conducted manual and automated testing of Android applications for Plantronics.
- Planned, wrote, and maintained a test case suite.
- Utilized TIMS and DevTest Software Quality Assurance and Test Management systems.
- Implemented CDETS, Team Track process, and issue management systems with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Initiated automated testing of Android applications using the Calabash-Android framework and Monkey testing.
- Wrote automation test scripts using Ruby scripts and Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Manually tested highly complex CISCO Server/Client virtualization solutions with CISCO VXC Linux clients.
- Planned, designed, implemented, and managed a highly complex local test lab for the needs of a CISCO VXC project.
- Used Scrum/Agile work methodology and Rally Strategic planning software.
Senior Network, Voice, and System Engineer
Republic Geodetic Authority
- Implemented the CISCO IP telephony system in 35 locations across Serbia.
- Developed the Cisco WAN network in 66 locations.
- Set up a Windows 2003 domain structure.
- Created an open source teleconferencing system in RGZ.
Cypress UI E2E Test Automation
Test Cafe/Supertest UI E2E Automation
REST and GraphQL API Test Suites
Protractor E2E Test Automation
Capybara, Selenium, TestCafe, Cypress, Jasmine, Protractor
jQuery, Chai, Selenium WebDriver, Ruby Page Object, REST APIs, Node.js
Jira, SuperTest, TestRail, Rally, Cucumber, DevTest, Team Track, Calabash, WebdriverIO, GitHub, BrowserStack, Xcode, Jenkins, TIMS, VMware, Git, Mocha, Zephyr
Scrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Load Testing, Test Automation, Manual Testing, Agile, REST, Testing, Automation, Automated Testing
Windows, Citrix, Linux, Android, iOS
Cisco Networking, QA Testing, QA Leadership, DNS, Networks, DHCP, Cisco Unified Presence, Agile Software Testing, API Testing, Performance Testing, SDET, Quality Assurance (QA), Agile QA, Test Automation Engineer, Networking, Zephyr Scale, Manual QA, Website QA, Software QA, QA Automation, QA Test Plan Management, Mobile Device QA Automation, UI Testing, UI Automation, IT Automation, Browser Automation, Test Cases, Test Case Creation, Test Case Execution, Test Case Development, Cisco VoIP CCNP Voice CIPT1, Virtualization, Big Data, Data Quality
Master's Degree in Telecommunication
Belgrade University Faculty of Traffic and Transport Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia