Quality Assurance Developer in Belgrade, Serbia
Member since September 22, 2014
Milorad has over six years of experience on IT projects involving Microsoft, Cisco, virtual systems, networking, VoIP, and other technologies. He is very self-motivated and professional, and is always willing to introduce improvements into the work process. He is a strong team player, able to give support and guidance to other staff members. Milorad works well in a variety of environments.
QA Team Lead2014 - PRESENTFanangel
Technologies: Ruby, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Capybara, Site Prism, Test Rail, Browser Stack, GitHub, JIRA
- Organized the QA process form top to bottom for Fanangel, new web crowdfunding platform (www.fanangel.com).
- Led a team of experienced QA engineers for manual and automated testing.
- Interviewed QA engineers.
- Conducted manual and automated testing.
- Created test plans from the beginning.
- Wrote and maintained the test suite.
- Created and updated documentation.
QA Lead2017 - 2017Toptal Projects - Bayer CropScience (via Toptal)
Technologies: Test Rail, Protractor, Cucumber, Chai, Virtualization
- Organized the QA process from the beginning.
- Set up the Test Rail test management server. Wrote manual test plans and performed testing cycles.
- Automated E2E testing using Protractor/Cucumber.
- Organized testing from Linux and Windows virtual machines inside the client's private network.
- Gave QA presentations and led training sessions.
QA Engineer2016 - 2016Docler USA (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Test Rail, JIRA, Scrum, Git
- Provided iOS app testing.
- Created test plans.
- Wrote test cases.
- Upgraded the QA process by introducing Test Rail test management system.
- Trained the QA team in test management.
Software Quality Assurance2012 - 2015PSTech, Power Symbol Technology
Technologies: Ruby Calabash, Capybara, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Conducted manual and automated testing of Android applications for Plantronics.
- Planned, wrote, and maintained a test case suite.
- Utilized TIMS and DevTest Software Quality Assurance and Test Management systems.
- Implemented CDETS, Team Track process, and issue management systems with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Initiated automated testing of Android applications using the Calabash-Android framework and Monkey testing.
- Wrote automation test scripts using Ruby scripts and Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Manually tested highly complex CISCO Server/Client virtualization solutions with CISCO VXC Linux clients.
- Planned, designed, implemented, and managed a highly complex local test lab for the needs of a CISCO VXC project.
- Used Scrum/Agile work methodology and Rally Strategic planning software.
Senior Network, Voice, and System Engineer2008 - 2012Republic Geodetic Authority
Technologies: Cisco Networking, Cisco Voice, Microsoft AD/DC, VMware Virtual Systems
- Implemented the CISCO IP telephony system in 35 locations across Serbia.
- Developed the Cisco WAN network in 66 locations.
- Set up a Windows 2003 domain structure.
- Created an open source teleconferencing system in RGZ.
- Protrctor E2E Test Automation (Development)
End to End UI testing using Protractor/Cucumber frameworks.
FrameworksCapybara, Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
Libraries/APIsSelenium WebDriver, Ruby Page Object, Watir WebDriver, jQuery, Chai
ToolsTestRail, Rally, Cucumber, DevTest, Team Track, Calabash, BrowserStack, TIMS, CDETS, VMware, Git, Xcode, Jenkins, RSpec
ParadigmsScrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
PlatformsWindows, Android, Linux, iOS, Citrix
OtherQA Leadership, DNS, Networks, DHCP, Agile Software Testing, Cisco Unified Presence
- Master's degree in Telecommunication1998 - 2006Belgrade University Faculty of Traffic and Transport Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia