QA Lead/Automation2019 - 2019Freeroots (via Toptal)
- Organized the complete QA process.
- Started with exploratory testing and various manual testing techniques.
- Introduced UI test automation in Test Cafe.
- Built API test automation.
- Analyzed requirements and test documentation.
- Worked closely with the client and project management on introducing best QA practices and raising the level of quality of the product and the complete team.
QA Lead2017 - 2017Toptal Projects – QA for a Genome Sequencing Solution for a Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Company
Technologies: Test Rail, Protractor, Cucumber, Chai, Virtualization
- Organized the QA process from the beginning.
- Set up the Test Rail test management server. Wrote manual test plans and performed testing cycles.
- Automated E2E testing using Protractor/Cucumber.
- Organized testing from Linux and Windows virtual machines inside the client's private network.
- Gave QA presentations and led training sessions.
QA Engineer2016 - 2016Docler USA (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Test Rail, JIRA, Scrum, Git
- Provided iOS app testing.
- Created test plans.
- Wrote test cases.
- Upgraded the QA process by introducing Test Rail test management system.
- Trained the QA team in test management.
QA Team Lead2014 - 2016Fanangel
Technologies: Ruby, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Capybara, Site Prism, Test Rail, Browser Stack, GitHub, JIRA
- Organized the QA process form top to bottom for Fanangel, new web crowdfunding platform (www.fanangel.com).
- Led a team of experienced QA engineers for manual and automated testing.
- Interviewed QA engineers.
- Conducted manual and automated testing.
- Created test plans from the beginning.
- Wrote and maintained the test suite.
- Created and updated documentation.
Software Quality Assurance2012 - 2015PSTech, Power Symbol Technology
Technologies: Ruby Calabash, Capybara, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Conducted manual and automated testing of Android applications for Plantronics.
- Planned, wrote, and maintained a test case suite.
- Utilized TIMS and DevTest Software Quality Assurance and Test Management systems.
- Implemented CDETS, Team Track process, and issue management systems with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Initiated automated testing of Android applications using the Calabash-Android framework and Monkey testing.
- Wrote automation test scripts using Ruby scripts and Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Manually tested highly complex CISCO Server/Client virtualization solutions with CISCO VXC Linux clients.
- Planned, designed, implemented, and managed a highly complex local test lab for the needs of a CISCO VXC project.
- Used Scrum/Agile work methodology and Rally Strategic planning software.
Senior Network, Voice, and System Engineer2008 - 2012Republic Geodetic Authority
Technologies: Cisco Networking, Cisco Voice, Microsoft AD/DC, VMware Virtual Systems
- Implemented the CISCO IP telephony system in 35 locations across Serbia.
- Developed the Cisco WAN network in 66 locations.
- Set up a Windows 2003 domain structure.
- Created an open source teleconferencing system in RGZ.