Senior QA Consultant2020 - 2021Invygo
Technologies: QA Leadership, QA Testing, TestRail
- Provided consulting and full QA support for the team. Introduced best QA practices, gave guidance to team management on how to improve team collaboration and get the quality of the product and the whole software team to a high level.
- Organized screening for QA candidates and conducted multiple screenings for the client and introduced a QA lead into the team.
- Introduced Test Rail as a test management system and assisted the team in the transition to the new system.
- Worked closely with the team management to help them overcome obstacles they faced regarding quality and various team issues.
Test Automation Lead2020 - 2021US 100 Fortune Company for Data Analytics, Automation and Business Optimization
- Developed a custom hybrid test framework on top of TestCafe for full end-to-end testing. Used APIs from TestCafe to set all preconditions and cleanups. Covered 90% of server products with UI tests.
- Covered 100% of public APIs with automated tests using Mocha/Chai/SuperTest.
- Introduced test management tools and best QA practices into the team. Guiding and coaching team members about the best QA practices and raised team quality.
QA Lead/Automation2019 - 2019Freeroots (via Toptal)
- Organized the complete QA process.
- Started with exploratory testing and various manual testing techniques.
- Introduced UI test automation in Test Cafe.
- Built API test automation.
- Analyzed requirements and test documentation.
- Worked closely with the client and project management on introducing best QA practices and raising the level of quality of the product and the complete team.
QA Lead2017 - 2017Toptal Projects – QA for a Genome Sequencing Solution for a Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Company
Technologies: Mocha, Selenium, Virtualization, Chai, Cucumber, Protractor, TestRail
- Organized the QA process from the beginning.
- Set up the Test Rail test management server. Wrote manual test plans and performed testing cycles.
- Automated E2E testing using Protractor/Cucumber.
- Organized testing from Linux and Windows virtual machines inside the client's private network.
- Gave QA presentations and led training sessions.
QA Engineer2016 - 2016Docler USA (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, Scrum, Jira, Xcode, iOS
- Provided iOS app testing.
- Created test plans.
- Wrote test cases.
- Upgraded the QA process by introducing Test Rail test management system.
- Trained the QA team in test management.
QA Team Lead2014 - 2016Fanangel
Technologies: Git, Prism, Jira, GitHub, BrowserStack, Capybara, Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, Ruby
- Organized the QA process form top to bottom for Fanangel, new web crowdfunding platform (www.fanangel.com).
- Led a team of experienced QA engineers for manual and automated testing.
- Interviewed QA engineers.
- Conducted manual and automated testing.
- Created test plans from the beginning.
- Wrote and maintained the test suite.
- Created and updated documentation.
Software Quality Assurance2012 - 2015PSTech, Power Symbol Technology
Technologies: Git, Gherkin, Cucumber, Capybara, Calabash, Ruby
- Conducted manual and automated testing of Android applications for Plantronics.
- Planned, wrote, and maintained a test case suite.
- Utilized TIMS and DevTest Software Quality Assurance and Test Management systems.
- Implemented CDETS, Team Track process, and issue management systems with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Initiated automated testing of Android applications using the Calabash-Android framework and Monkey testing.
- Wrote automation test scripts using Ruby scripts and Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Manually tested highly complex CISCO Server/Client virtualization solutions with CISCO VXC Linux clients.
- Planned, designed, implemented, and managed a highly complex local test lab for the needs of a CISCO VXC project.
- Used Scrum/Agile work methodology and Rally Strategic planning software.
Senior Network, Voice, and System Engineer2008 - 2012Republic Geodetic Authority
Technologies: VMware, Cisco CCNA Voice Certification, Cisco Networking
- Implemented the CISCO IP telephony system in 35 locations across Serbia.
- Developed the Cisco WAN network in 66 locations.
- Set up a Windows 2003 domain structure.
- Created an open source teleconferencing system in RGZ.