Owner | Developer2009 - PRESENTLimeas
- Created J2ME applications for clients.
- Consulted companies that were creating Android multimedia applications (using DRM).
- Developed Android apps that implement ad services, Google Analytics, and Play Store In-App billing.
- Developed an Android service running in a separate process for a large bitmap manipulation (preventing memory fragmentation in the app's main process).
- Created an Android library providing extended functionality (new Views and ViewGroups, Drawables, media manipulation, and other tools).
- Gained experience with miscellaneous Android libraries and tools (Android support libraries, third party libraries, a DDMS/Device Monitor, and MemoryAnalyzer).
Android Developer2017 - 2017Techona
Technologies: Java, Espresso, Appium, Python
- Integrated WebView with optimizations (pre-caching of resources).
- Implemented an advanced filter and search engine.
- Wrote automated UI tests (Espresso and Appium).
- Automated the build process for many build variants.
- Created the architecture for the project and refactored it (MVP pattern).
Android Developer2016 - 2016Datasys
Technologies: Java, Appium
- Automated UI tests (Appium).
- Integrated communication with the payment terminal.
- Integrated printing using thermal printer.
- Created custom printing library with hi quality bitmap generation.
- Refactored XML layouts and styles for clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Implemented synchronization of local database with the server.
Android Project Owner2016 - 2016Chess.com
Technologies: Java, Android, Dagger, Fabric.io, Amplitude
- Refactored code to use the MVP pattern.
- Created reusable views and components using a common app style.
- Added new features.
- Cleaned up Git branches and set Git workflow.
- Set up processes for issues tracking, Jira workflow, app versioning, and release planning.
- Wrote documents about project structure, code style, commit style, and other standards.
- Set up quality assurance and release processes.
SW Architect | Team Leader2013 - 2015Wincor Nixdorf
Technologies: Java, C/C++
- Optimized an app UI for better HW acceleration performance.
- Created an Android library for communication with an asynchronous dial-up USB modem connecting to a banking server using a synchronous dial-up modem.
- Cooperated with an external company providing security features, implemented Linux hardening on Android 4.0 OS, modified permissions to fulfill requirements and to gain PCI certification.
- Introduced new system apps and services to maintain security features above the scope of regular Android OS.
- Modified an Android framework (UI and back-end functionality).
Mobile Developer2008 - 2013Resco.net
Technologies: C/C++, Java, C# .NET, MonoDroid
- Created Windows Mobile applications (C/C++).
- Built a library for communication with Bluetooth headsets (AVRCP).
- Developed Android applications (Java).
- Developed an Android local proxy server for internet radio streaming with the added functionality of reading meta tags (song info) and recording stream simultaneously with playback.
- Worked on a multi-platform project Mobile CRM (Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android, iOS) using MonoDroid.
- Constructed native libraries (C/C++) with corresponding Java libraries (using JNI), integrated Java libraries into C# MonoDroid project.
Excel Macro Specialist2007 - 2008IBM
Technologies: MS Excel, Visual Basic for Applications
- Created Excel macros using Visual Basic for Applications.
- Worked with IBM Lotus Notes.
- Built a connection between MS Excel and IBM Lotus Notus (using Microsoft Component Object Model).
- Created an automated Excel document export with a combined data of more Excel files.
- Developed automated emails with content and recipients generated based on the attached Excel document.