Data Scientist2010 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Keras, TensorFlow, Apache Spark, R, Python
- Created classifications (e.g., fake user classifier).
- Built regression models (e.g., price predictions).
- Developed recommendation engines (PredictionIO, Mahout, both collaborative filtering and content-based filtering).
- Created indices (artist's index, popularity index, demand index, etc.).
- Developed time series analysis and forecasting.
- Used NLP, specifically bag of words and Word2vec (document similarity, recipes parsing).
- Created predictive analytics (future contracts analysis).
- Analyzed statistics using Bayesian inference (tennis match result predictions).
- Wrote parallel algorithms (speeding up an application for Ford based on CUDA).
- Forecasted a linear TV viewership time series.
Researcher2009 - 2010Yokohama National University, Japan
Technologies: NoSQL, Java
- Researched fundamentals of real-world databases, including NoSQL databases for PET scannner images.
- Cracked Java licenses by using ASM, byte code manipulation framework, and aspect-oriented programming.
Java Software Developer2008 - 2009Levi9
Technologies: Spring, Java
- Created a Java web application for a Dutch customer.
- Worked on a site in Amsterdam for one client.
Java Software Developer2006 - 2008Zesium
Technologies: Linux, Spring, Java
- Implemented Java web applications.
- Maintained Linux machines as a junior admin.
- Conducted white hat testing of the web application.
- Worked on complex Java application for health diseases for Danish customers.
- Tested the application under a high load of requests.