- Software EngineerLeanplum Inc. (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
- Developed and maintained various infrastructure projects to improve the quality of life of both developers and clients.
- Contributed to the architecture and database optimization to ensure better performance.
- Contributed to the design of APIs to ensure backward compatibility as well as new features.
- Worked on multiple optimizations and improvements to support scalability.
- Worked on unit tests from the ground up to provide more than 60% code coverage for both iOS and Android SDKs.
- Senior iOS DeveloperSmartLivez (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, C++, GRT, BLE
- Improved the app's architecture.
- Implemented various features which depended on CoreLocation, CoreData, and CoreBluetooth.
- Improved the GestureRecognizer which uses real-time data from various BLE Sensor to recognize gestures.
- Created various utility apps to provide real-world testing capabilities to an existing app.
- Improved app performance.
- Senior Mobile Software DeveloperCritspot2011 - 2016
- Developed, designed, tested, and published the game Offroad Kings for both on Android and iOS. It's a real-time multiplayer cross-platform game. Utilized a LibGDX engine to develop games for both Android and iOS (RoboVM) using Java. Created leader boards and achievements using Google Play Games and Game Center. Developed a real-time multiplayer with Google Play Games and Warp. Over 500.000 downloads on Android and iOS.
- Developed, designed, tested, and published the game Orbed: Smash and Blast for both on Android and iOS. Orbed: Smash and Blast - an Android/iOS cross-platform adventure game. Utilized the LibGDX engine to develop the game for Android and iOS (RoboVM) using Java. Implemented various SDKs.
- Developed Sisyphus Job for Android, and iOS. Utilized the Cocos2d-X engine to develop a game for Android and iOS using C++. Various techniques, algorithms, tools, and third-party frameworks used while developing.
- Developed Like "A" Laugh, an Android application similar to 9Gag, used for showing web content.
- Currently developing a real-time multiplayer cross-platform game for Android and iOS: OneTwoThree.
- Implemented various SDKs (AdMob, Google Analytics, Google Play Games, Game Center, Fortumo, Warp, and so on).
- Incorporated various techniques, frameworks, and tools while developing.
- Senior Mobile Software Developer12Rockets2014 - 2015
- Developed Wheelio which is an Andorid and iOS application for photo editing. It supports an adding-text-on-photos feature, has stickers, custom fonts, clip art, and image filters.
- Developed OnePaste which is an Android and iOS application that allows the user to seamlessly copy and paste from multiple devices. Currently only supports copying of plain text. Results are delivered instantly using push notifications.
- Worked on the back-end for OnePaste using Java with Google App Engine.
- Developed Scanadu in collaboration with NASA which is an Android application that allows the user to do a fast health check. Used with multiple Bluetooth health devices like ECG, blood pressure, blood and urine lab tests, hearth rate, and much more.
- Mobile Software DeveloperPSTech2012 - 2015
Technologies: Android SDK, iOS, Java, Objective-C, C++, Python
- Developed a Sony mobile email application.
- Developed a Sony mobile calendar application.
- Created a Plantronics application for controlling Plantronics headsets with a widget to show current battery status of a headset.
- Developed the Sailing Tactician app for iOS and Android. It's an app for sailors which uses advanced algorithms to calculate the best route to the next buoy. It uses GPS, wind direction, currents, and Google/Apple maps where it displays the paths.
- Developed a Sony mobile clock, alarm, and stopwatch application.