Verified Expert in Engineering
Milos has worked on various projects in his career. Starting from Android and iOS applications to cross-platform C++ development on games and applications. He has a lot of experience in different spheres of software development. from initial conceptualization to architecting and developing, and then to finally delivering the product to consumers.
Git, JetBrains, Xcode, OS X
The most amazing...
...app I've built was my first Android game, Offroad Kings, which was downloaded over half a million times.
Senior Software Engineer
Johnson & Johnson
- Created a template UI for iOS and Android rendered completely from JSON configurations which are fully customized by the back end.
- Developed new features and supported various apps.
- Contributed to the architecture and database optimization to ensure better performance and maintainability.
- Contributed to various infrastructure projects to ensure full automation of building and deploying both iOS and Android applications.
- Improved the security of both iOS and Android applications, making sure all Veracode guidelines are followed to ensure maximum user data privacy.
Leanplum Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed and maintained various infrastructure projects to improve the quality of life of both developers and clients.
- Contributed to the architecture and database optimization to ensure better performance.
- Contributed to the design of APIs to ensure backward compatibility as well as new features.
- Worked on multiple optimizations and improvements to support scalability.
- Worked on unit tests from the ground up to provide more than 60% code coverage for both iOS and Android SDKs.
Senior iOS Developer
SmartLivez (via Toptal)
- Improved the app's architecture.
- Implemented various features which depended on CoreLocation, CoreData, and CoreBluetooth.
- Improved the GestureRecognizer which uses real-time data from various BLE Sensor to recognize gestures.
- Created various utility apps to provide real-world testing capabilities to an existing app.
- Improved app performance.
Senior Mobile Software Developer
- Developed, designed, tested, and published the game Offroad Kings for both on Android and iOS. It's a real-time multiplayer cross-platform game. Utilized a LibGDX engine to develop games for both Android and iOS (RoboVM) using Java. Created leader boards and achievements using Google Play Games and Game Center. Developed a real-time multiplayer with Google Play Games and Warp. Over 500.000 downloads on Android and iOS.
- Developed, designed, tested, and published the game Orbed: Smash and Blast for both on Android and iOS. Orbed: Smash and Blast - an Android/iOS cross-platform adventure game. Utilized the LibGDX engine to develop the game for Android and iOS (RoboVM) using Java. Implemented various SDKs.
- Developed Sisyphus Job for Android, and iOS. Utilized the Cocos2d-X engine to develop a game for Android and iOS using C++. Various techniques, algorithms, tools, and third-party frameworks used while developing.
- Developed Like "A" Laugh, an Android application similar to 9Gag, used for showing web content.
- Currently developing a real-time multiplayer cross-platform game for Android and iOS: OneTwoThree.
- Implemented various SDKs (AdMob, Google Analytics, Google Play Games, Game Center, Fortumo, Warp, and so on).
- Incorporated various techniques, frameworks, and tools while developing.
Senior Mobile Software Developer
- Developed Wheelio which is an Andorid and iOS application for photo editing. It supports an adding-text-on-photos feature, has stickers, custom fonts, clip art, and image filters.
- Developed OnePaste which is an Android and iOS application that allows the user to seamlessly copy and paste from multiple devices. Currently only supports copying of plain text. Results are delivered instantly using push notifications.
- Worked on the back end for OnePaste using Java with Google App Engine.
- Developed Scanadu in collaboration with NASA which is an Android application that allows the user to do a fast health check. Used with multiple Bluetooth health devices like ECG, blood pressure, blood and urine lab tests, hearth rate, and much more.
Mobile Software Developer
- Developed a Sony mobile email application.
- Built a Sony mobile calendar application.
- Created a Plantronics application for controlling Plantronics headsets with a widget to show current battery status of a headset.
- Developed the Sailing Tactician app for iOS and Android. It's an app for sailors which uses advanced algorithms to calculate the best route to the next buoy. It uses GPS, wind direction, currents, and Google/Apple maps where it displays the paths.
- Created a Sony mobile clock, alarm, and stopwatch application.
The application was developed in collaboration with NASA and doctors around the world to build proper algorithms to diagnose potential diseases.
The application was developed for XPRIZE competition and is not yet publicly available.
I was responsible for creating a library on top of the Android BLE implementation for easy management of connections, data transfer, and reliability of various BLE devices.
Sony Mobile - Email Application
I was responsible for the IMAP, POP3, and Microsoft Exchange protocols; adding features and reliability to existing code.
Sony Mobile - Calendar Application
I was responsible for implementing new features and improving the performance and code reliability of custom components.
Sony Mobile - Clock, Alarm, and Stopwatch
Sailing Tactician - iOS, Android
Sailing Tactician will help you prepare for the race start, navigate you through the race field, and help you win the race by giving you accurate data about your current speed, position, heading, wind direction, VMG to mark/wind, distance and time to the next mark, and more.
I was responsible for developing the Android application, the planning, and porting features to the iOS application
Wheelio - Text on Photos for iOS
My responsibility was to lead a team of three developers, architecting, and developing custom features.
Wheelio - Text on Photos for Android
My responsibility was to lead a team of three developers, architecting and developing custom features.
OnePaste - iOS / Android / OS X
My responsibility was to lead a team of two developers (Android and iOS), developing a back-end using Google App Engine, OS X application, and cross-platform protocol.
PaaS - Multiplayer Back-End for Game Developers
I was responsible for the low-level communication using UDP sockets and defining protocols written in C++.
Currently in development.
Plantronics - Headset Applications for Android
Sisyphus Job for Android
Sisyphus Job for iOS
Orbed: Smash and Blast for iOS
Orbed: Smash and Blast for Android
Contributed to an Open-Source Game Engine Cocos2d-x
I'm an active member on the forums and I like to help other members with their problems.
iOS SDK, Cocos2d-x, Android SDK, ASP.NET MVC, RealmSwift, Unity3D, LIVE555, Boost, Unreal Engine
Node.js, Firebase Android SDK, FFmpeg, Firebase iOS SDK, React, OpenGL
Jenkins, Android NDK, Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, Travis CI, Google Analytics, JetBrains, Git
Scrum, App Development, Agile Software Development, Concurrent Programming, API Architecture
Firebase, MacOS, Android, iOS, Heroku, Linux, Windows, OS X, Bluetooth LE, Google App Engine
SQLite, Redis, NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Realm
Front-end Development, Freelancing, H264, H.265, Video Streaming, AVFoundation, TCP/IP, UDP, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Neural Networks, Code Architecture, Software Engineering, Boost.Asio, Google AdMob
Master's Degree in Software Engineering and Information Technologies
University of Novi Sad - Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technologies
University of Novi Sad - Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring