- Web Developer, Scrum Master, System Architect2013 - PRESENTVivify Ideas
- Developed a CRM tool for Forex industry, integrating with numerous payment providers and external services.
- Created a patient dashboard connecting doctors and patients.
- Developed a CMS for a dating system.
- Optimized performance for large scale web applications.
- Built a custom CMS for a webinary application.
- Collected and showed statistics from various team management Cloud apps.
- Created a SPA for managing SCRM teams.
- Developed a presentation application with AngularJS running on huge touch screen devices.
- Built CMSs and APIs for various iOS applications.
- PHP/SQL Developer2014 - 2015Unbiased LTD (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Symfony 2.2, Capistrano, SOLR, RequireJS, jQuery, Sass, Gulp
- Working on huge project related to the advisors market.
- Full Stack Web Developer, System Architect, Team Leader2011 - 2013Saturized
- Created a web application for shipping products. Implemented an internal/external API and eCommerce plugins for shipping through various integrations.
- Built multiple WordPress plugins.
- Developed a CMS for photographers.
- Created a web application for making wish lists, with an API for an iPhone app.
- Built an application for collecting and presenting social statistics from Facebook and Twitter.
- Developed a social network web site similar to LinkedIn.
- Senior Web Developer2010 - 2011Media Matrix
- Worked as one of the lead developers.
- Mastered the PHP Zend Framework, including the main design and architectural patterns.
- Acquired more experience with Agile development.
- Front-end Developer2010 - 2010VegaIT
- Used HTML/CSS/jQuery to build various extraordinary front-end solutions with ASP as the back-end.
- Overcame the main challenge of finding common languages to interface between the designers and the front-end development team.
- Vice-chairman for Information Technology2009 - 2010EESTEC LC Novi Sad
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Joomla!
- Served as the board member responsible for IT.
- Taught EESTEC members the benefits and uses of web technologies.
- Built various small web applications helpful to the organization.
- Web Developer2009 - 2010LifeFormInc
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework
- Created a large health care system with numerous modules.
- Front-end Developer2008 - 2009Niteoweb
- Used HTML/CSS/jQuery in combination with Plone CMS.