Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Structures Developer
Milos is a full-stack developer with over seven years of professional experience in web development. With a brilliant mathematics and web programming background, he is able to build any websites and web applications perfectly fit on requirements. He is open to consulting client about software improvements, scaling, and tweaks that will enhance customers usability.
Docker, Bash, PhpStorm, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was isolating a server environment by keeping admin area under private VPN, and public under CDN, while rejecting any direct access to server.
- Worked on ongoing Laravel integration into the existing custom build shopping cart.
- Integrated Vue in critical web pages, with custom caching, to increase the client-side load and provide better UX.
- Created a simple application in ElectronJS for automatic web login trough API with the possibility to easily extend in the future.
- Transferred infrastructure from third party service provider to AWS cluster with AutoScalable cluster target and high security.
- Created solution for easy debugging of custom based software for MySQL calls.
- Designed docker infrastructure, for easier development and portability, and thoughtfully tested to be stable on different operating systems.
- Completely redesigned web application from scratch.
- Redesigned database structure to fit clients needs.
- Added Sphinx SE to improve search for both administrative and public content.
- Separated and secured administrative area from the public front end (VPN, CDN, etc).
- Improved server response to an average 50ms server side.
- Provided assistance to Customer Support when troubleshooting technical issues of clients.
- Studied, evaluated, and proposed solutions to complex architectural challenges for the purpose of introducing new features.
- Coordinated with the developer team to write small coding modules as well as debugged and tested them to deliver expected outputs.
- Helped to write technical documents during the entire product development life-cycle.
- Troubleshot, tested, and maintained web applications as well as database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Integrated singleton into the framework to support better reusability of the code.
- Significantly improved framework API and reduced code complexity.
ReCaptcha Validator and InputWidget have new features:
• Compatible with Pjax
• The ability to have more than one ReCaptcha widget on the same page
Drag'n'Drop Form Builder
Database and Services Integration
I redesigned the MySQL database from MyISAM to InnoDB to avoid "zombie" data rows by using foreign keys and reduce locks on tables.
I extended SphinxSE in Yii2 to support eagerLoading of MySQL rows related to SphinxSE results.
Also, mailing system that uses external sendgrid API and standard SMTP over TLS that actively composes and send emails to the customers, once emails are gone in the queue.
I managed the document file conversion service that is supposed to send document files to an external service and listen for a response. Once the document conversion is done to a different filetype, the database is updated with new information and files are sent to Google storage.
Laravel, Yii 2, Bootstrap, Selenium, Electron, Symfony, CodeIgniter
Stripe, REST APIs, Vue, jQuery, Vue 2, Google APIs, Facebook API, React
Cron, Apache, PhpStorm, Git
Linux, LAMP, Joomla, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu, Docker, WordPress
MySQL, JSON, MongoDB, Sphinx Search Engine
Payment Gateways, Data Structures, Linux Administration, Payment APIs, Programming
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
High School Diploma in Natural Sciences
High School for Programming, Physics, Math - Podgorica, Montenegro
1st Place, National Level Competition of Montenegro in Programming
Government of Montenegro