Lead Developer2019 - PRESENTJellyWhat
- Worked on ongoing Laravel integration into the existing custom build shopping cart.
- Integrated Vue in critical web pages, with custom caching, to increase the client-side load and provide better UX.
- Created a simple application in ElectronJS for automatic web login trough API with the possibility to easily extend in the future.
- Transferred infrastructure from third party service provider to AWS cluster with AutoScalable cluster target and high security.
- Created solution for easy debugging of custom based software for MySQL calls.
- Designed docker infrastructure, for easier development and portability, and thoughtfully tested to be stable on different operating systems.
Full-stack Developer2011 - PRESENTReaders' Favorite
- Completely redesigned web application from scratch.
- Redesigned database structure to fit clients needs.
- Added Sphinx SE to improve search for both administrative and public content.
- Separated and secured administrative area from the public front end (VPN, CDN, etc).
- Improved server response to an average 50ms server side.
- Provided assistance to Customer Support when troubleshooting technical issues of clients.
- Studied, evaluated, and proposed solutions to complex architectural challenges for the purpose of introducing new features.
Software Engineering2018 - 2018Appzio
- Coordinated with the developer team to write small coding modules as well as debugged and tested them to deliver expected outputs.
- Helped to write technical documents during the entire product development life-cycle.
- Troubleshot, tested, and maintained web applications as well as database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Integrated singleton into the framework to support better reusability of the code.
- Significantly improved framework API and reduced code complexity.