Salesforce Consultant/Senior Developer2017 - PRESENTBeshay Steel
- Built their whole CRM from the bottom up after gathering all specific business requirements and documenting it. Integrated their CRM with the factories to push orders taking place instantly and allowing only customers with balance to ship orders.
- Built major automation for the management of products with families and prices that change frequently.
- Built custom pages to show summarized and detailed information for every customer's balance; e.g., all historical transactions that took place with EVERY customer.
Salesforce Consultant & Developer2019 - 2020Jordan Belfort
- Established the sales process for B2C and B2B, including sending automated contracts and invoices to customers.
- Integrated Adobe Sign for capturing customers' signatures.
- Integrated Chargent for automatically charging customers using credit card and ACH.
- Redefined the whole products structure and pricing as per the business needs.
- Implemented a system for capturing different leads and referred leads through campaigns on Salesforce.
Salesforce Consultant/Developer2018 - 2019InTuition (via Toptal)
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Project Management
- Managed projects from the beginning, from requirements gathering and documentation to design analysis and consultancy.
- Developed the agreed-upon requirements for the scope of work of the project.
- Communicated with the company responsible over the portal.
- Tested and deployed the final solution and uploading data for all the previous years.
- Trained the team (12 people) on how to use the new processes on Salesforce.
- Managed the issues log reported by the team to inquire on questions or bugs.
Salesforce Consultant2017 - 2018VentureFar
- Documented the requirements and then analyzed and designed a solution for it.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with external systems used by the travel agency, loading itineraries into Salesforce CRM.
- Managed and developed a targets module to calculate every sales person's quota and what has been achieved.
- Improved and fine-tuned older processes to further automate the work done at the company.
Salesforce Consultant/Senior Developer2017 - 2018Deals Card
Technologies: Apex, Visualforce, Mobile development (Hybrid)
- Gathered all the specific requirements at the beginning of the project.
- Documented and analyzed how things should work.
- Developed the Salesforce.com CRM and mobile application (hybrid) to work on iOS and Android.
- Packaged and tested the full solution and tracked users who are using the app on the CRM.
Salesforce.com Advanced Developer, PM, and Trainer2016 - 2017Fedex
Technologies: Apex, Visualforce
- Integrated a third-party external software to Salesforce CRM to sync shipments made by every customer on a daily basis.
- Developed an integration module to read XML files from an SFTP server and parse them and push their contents to Salesforce.
Customer Success Manager2014 - 2016NSI
- Led the technical team in the different project processes starting from specifications until the testing phase.
- Managed quality assurance and proofing with a clear understanding of time management and how long deliverables should take.
- Established guidelines and methodologies for the technical team to follow that ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Traveled frequently to customer sites to have one-on-one meetings to gather requirements.
- Provided exceptional client relations support with clear communication as well as timely project status updates, always exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Organized and conducted training on the client side that ensured the delivery of a complete understanding of the implemented system.
Team Leader2009 - 2014Cegedim Dendrite
Technologies: .NET, C#, Compact Framework, Oracle Server, CodeSmith, NetTiers, Infragistics, ASP.NET, MonoTouch, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 208 R2, Oracle 11g R2, SQLite
- Managed the makeover of the company's oldest desktop application to a .NET Windows application. Moreover, estimated and planned the project’s workload based on available resources. Also led the development team in the technical implementation of the application.
- Led, mentored, and supported a team of five developers in the development and support of Cegedim’s CRM mobile intelligence web application, which supports Blackberry, iPhones, iPads, and Android phones.
- Supported project implementations from kickoff to handover (gathered data, performed analysis, UAT, provided training, and oversaw project closure phases). Worked with several well-known international pharmaceutical companies.
- Created and maintained internal KBs to ensure and facilitate quicker implementation processes in future projects.
- Defined time wasters and developed efficient tools using the latest MS technologies to speed up the company's work processes.
Junior and Senior Software Engineer2005 - 2009ITWorx
- Investigated and developed an automated payment order input system for a government institution. The system used the stacked 2D barcode (PDF417) technology.
- Implemented the web-based enabled components based on the workflow engine of RiskClick (A business process management solution for the insurance industry aimed at improving the performance of personal lines underwriting).
- Designed and implemented an automated order entry reporting module for designing, generating, and consuming reports dynamically.
- Designed and implemented the attendance module for Qatar schools that would enable teachers, grade supervisors, and administrators to manage students’ attendance records using a reporting system.