Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Software Developer
Mina is a DevOps engineer with 8+ years of experience in Linux, Windows, CI/CD, PaaS, automation tools, and monitoring systems. Mina is proficient in managing and maintaining cloud and on-premise infrastructure and services, cloud platform cost management, design solutions, and implementation in cloud platforms like AWS and Azure using Terraform. Mina is also familiar with writing YAML files to build CI/CD pipelines.
Azure, Linux, Kubernetes, Python 3, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitHub, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Azure DevOps
The most amazing...
...thing I've managed is to help many customers migrate to AWS and Azure and built infrastructure, pipelines, and tools that significantly reduced manual workload.
Senior SRE Engineer
- Designed the infrastructure in AWS and Azure, using Terraform to implement it. Conducted CI/CD design and implementation. Built a web app, a function app, a CI/CD pipeline, and a data pipeline using Data Factory and SQL.
- Maintained on-premise systems and cloud security using AWS and Azure. Built an IaC pipeline using Terraform and ARM templates. Used Vagrant to create VMware environments.
- Created various pipelines, significantly reducing manual intervention.
- Migrated from on-premise to cloud, reducing the operation and maintenance costs and allowing the infrastructure to be better maintained.
- Wrote numerous automated tools to reduce the chances of human error.
SRE and DevOps Engineer
- Provided and implemented cloud migration solutions based on the customer requirements from different perspectives, including cost management, budget, data sync, providing different cloud solutions, and using Terraform to build multiple environments.
- Conducted design and implementation of a data pipeline using Data Factory and SQL and a CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Azure DevOps and GitLab CI.
- Migrated and implemented cloud solutions using Azure and AWS.
- Migrated applications to the cloud, including cost management, budget evaluation, data sync, and solutions. Analyzed the application and gave a detailed migration plan using Kubernetes, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Built an application CI/CD pipeline and IaC pipeline with GitLab CI and Azure DevOps.
- Designed the structure and used Azure runbooks to control hybrid workers and maintain and control on-premise admin access.
- Used infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Developed the infrastructure in AWS and Azure and wrote YAML files to build CI/CD pipelines with tools such as GitLab, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy, and Azure.
- Created an internal CI/CD environment for the Gallagher Animal Performance application. Used GitLab CI/CD, AWS, ELB, SSM, user data, lifecycle hooks, S3, PowerShell, .NET, and IIS for implementation.
- Built a CI/CD pipeline to avoid manual intervention and reduce workload.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Built the automation platform. Each module was decoupled independently, and each collection item was different. The output data was formatted by the output interface after the data collection was packed, and then the HBase was reunified.
- Unified the use of front-end display: the principle of closing and modifying using open expansion is convenient for adding subsequent functions.
- Dealt with various cluster problems, fixing all issues on time.
- Built a fault prediction model based on a data warehouse log to deal with the causes of failure more easily.
- Built an automated analysis platform to display and handle faults in a timely manner.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Oversaw the availability and stability of Hadoop, provided 24/7 support in troubleshooting problems, and advanced tools for monitoring.
- Designed and developed a monitor system for the Hadoop cluster. Used HTML, React, Bootstrap, and JSP for the front end and Python for the back end.
- Built a monitor platform and automation tools to reduce workload.
- Spent 15+ hours per week to find the missing block, as the scale of the cluster was bigger and had more version updating and more bugs.
- Managed availability, stability, and efficiency of Sogou's cloud computing infrastructure built in Hadoop and HBase, including Hadoop and HBase updates, patches, and version upgrades.
- Found 10+ thousand blocks per week automatically, saving 15+ hours per person.
Enterprise On-premise to Cloud Migration
Designed and implemented a CI/CD pipeline and a data pipeline. Used multiple tools, including Azure DevOps, GitLab CI, Data Factory, and SQL, to automatically deploy the Data Factory pipeline. Built IaC pipeline with GitLab CI and used Azure DevOps to bcreateand modify multiple environments.
Enterprise CI/CD Design and Implementation
• Worked on the application (web app, function app, etc.) CI/CD pipeline.
• Contributed to the data pipeline (Data Factory, SQL, etc.): a CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Azure DevOps Server and GitLabCI to automatically deploy a Data Factory pipeline. Worked on an IAC (Terraform, ARM templates, etc.) pipeline with GitLabCI. Used Azure DevOps Served to build and modify multiple environments.
Visualizing and Monitoring of Distributed Platform for BigMonitor
I built the automation platform. Each module was decoupled independently, and each collection item was different. The output data was formatted by the output interface after the data collection was packed, and then the HBase was reunified. I unified the use of the front-end display. The principle of closing and modifying using open expansion is convenient for adding subsequent functions. I also dealt with cluster problems in time.
Bash Script, Python, Go, Java, Bash, PHP
Terraform, GitLab, Amazon EKS, Helm, Amazon CloudWatch, GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Jenkins, Grafana, CircleCI, Ansible, Ansible Tower, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), VMware, Git, GitLab CI/CD, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
Azure DevOps, DevOps, Microservices, Penetration Testing
Azure, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Windows, Windows Server, Ubuntu, Azure IaaS, Databricks, New Relic, Amazon, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Datadog, Elasticsearch, HBase
Microsoft Azure Cloud Server, CI/CD Pipelines, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS DevOps, Cloud Migration, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Back-end, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), VMware NSX, VMware ESXi, Cloud Architecture, vCloud Director, Authorization, System Administration, Azure Databricks, Solution Design
Master's Degree in Automation
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications - Beijing, China
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Professional Cloud Architect
Microsoft Certified Solution Architect Expert
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Amazon Web Services