Growth Engineer2020 - 2021Toptal
- Helped migrate legacy front-end stack written with Rails and Backbone, to a new one - written in React.
- Developed web services using Ruby on Rails and GraphQL.
- Orchestrated Webpack configuration, Server Side Rendering, and Rehydration.
- Monitored, measured traffic and page performance using tools like Google Search Console, Treo, and Ahrefs.
- Proposed a series of optimization based on the audits and SEO best practices.
- Followed agile methodology and produced clear deliverables for each sprint.
- Managed and met stakeholder expectations related to software development workflows.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2020Remarkably
- Built and expanded MVP of intelligence platform for multifamily operators.
- Set up and customized admin interface for product managers using Django Admin.
- Created neat UI components using React.js and data visualization libraries.
- Ensured code quality with unit tests and integration tests.
- Advocated for reduced complexity, faster iterations, and high-efficacy decisions.
- Continually assessed the technical resources needed to achieve company success.
Senior Angular Developer2016 - 2018Genesys
- Delivered top-quality software using SOLID principles, a TDD approach, and Agile methodology for rapid iteration.
- Consulted with the CTO for all technology-related decisions concerning the product.
- Helped develop and maintain various products under tight deadlines.
- Suggested incremental refactoring and migration paths of Angular, helping to achieve goals by following best practices.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Genesys
Technologies: Data Visualization, Karma, D3.js, AngularJS, Node.js, Dashboards, Vagrant, NVD3, Gulp.js
- Built out fast, lean, and fancy pages with AngularJS and internal UI frameworks.
- Developed a real-time chatbot using Node.js and Socket.IO.
- Created beautiful charting solutions for an analytics module using D3.js.