Technical Lead2015 - PRESENTCaphyon
- Developed an onboarding service from scratch called Bytes Route. It has two parts: a single-page web application and a Chrome extension.
- Led a project that involved the UI revamp of Advancedinstaller.com.
- Contributed, oversaw launch processes, and managed production services for multiple user-facing and admin web applications, including Installeranalytics.com.
- Oversaw the creation, training, management, and mentoring of a team of web developers.
- Provided technical know-how about web development to interested parties inside the company.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Toptal Client
- Worked on GraphQL and Nest.js microservices backed by PostgreSQL database.
- Developed the front-end features with React and GraphQL.
- Handled billing, subscription, and payments via Zuora.
Chrome Extension Developer2020 - 2020Toptal Client
- Created and managed AWS servers with self-hosted MongoDB and Node.js/Express.
- Built scrapers for multiple data sources including Spotify, Amazon, and Netflix history.
- Built a complex Chrome extension with a beautiful interface using React and Bulma.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Padopto
- Set up servers in Node.js and MongoDB on DigitalOcean.
- Created a RESTful API in Node.js with proper JWT authentication mechanism.
- Created a Vue.js single-page application with Bootstrap.
Game Engine Developer2013 - 2014Ubisoft
Technologies: VS Code, JSON, HTML, Git, Full-Stack Developer, Full-stack, CSS, Django, Python, C++
- Ported a 3D game engine written in C++ for Modern Windows platform.
- Created a packaging and signing server application in Django(python) to simplify building and testing of the game.
- Oversaw the launch process in Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 application store.