Web Developer2019 - 2019SICK Gmbh
Technologies: TypeScript, Three.js, React
- Devised a workaround for rendering images on a plane which are larger than the max texture size of WebGL.
Web Developer2016 - 2019gebrüderheitz
- Created a database model, protocols, a Node.js server, and web client for a news flash system to display the news on a physical LED board and for the web/mobile devices.
- Performed server and database administration tasks.
- Created a scraper for iTunes app reviews.
- Implemented Oracle Eloqua forms with dynamic field configurations using React.
- Researched the Appcelerator platform.
- Created a questionnaire app with React and Redux that uses Oracle Eloqua as storage.
- Developed a multitenant back-end, API, admin API, and tenant discovery service for a mobile app about giving and receiving feedback from its users (with feedback statistics, repeated surveys and push notifications) using TypeScript, Node.js, and the Nest.js framework.
- Built the back-end, WebSocket server, API, and front-end for a collaborative Agile board app with a GitHub integration using TypeScript, Node.js, the Nest.js framework, React, and Redux.
- Created form builder for Oracle Eloqua forms using React, Redux, TypeScript, MongoDB and Symfony 4.
Web Developer2013 - 2016SofaScore
- Implemented and maintained the user-facing part of the system using PHP and Symfony 2 for the back-end and a custom made JS framework for the front-end.
- Created a Node.js notification server and front-end client that uses WebSockets to distribute notifications.
- Developed a system for automatic HTTP cache invalidation based on model data changes.
- Created a custom data serializer with property serialization groups, virtual property serialization, and property inclusion/exclusion.
- Implemented most of the site's back-end for user statistics, affiliate tracking, system, data, user management, and maintenance.
- Implemented part of the affiliate tracking system and system for sharing league tables on affiliate websites.
- Implemented a banner-sharing-and-tracking system.
- Implemented a crawler and automatic page tester for the website using Node.js and Phantom.js.
- Implemented an API consumed by mobile applications.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Invento
- Created a custom CMS in Zend Framework 1.x with support for modules and multiple languages/translations.
- Developed portals using the custom-built CMS.
- Designed a project-specific database model.
Freelance Web Developer2009 - 2013Freelance Work
- Developed a custom eCommerce site using Zend Framework 1.x and MySQL. The solution supports orders, multiple product variants, discounts, and PayPal payments.
- Created WordPress sites.
- Built an appointment scheduling system for hairdresser studio.
- Created a portfolio CMS for a personal web page.
- Developed a custom CMS with static/dynamic pages and a multi-user back-end with access control, dynamic menus, and automatic breadcrumbs.