Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTCoria
- Worked in a distributed, international consulting team developing .NET MVC solutions.
- Developed .NET MVC back-end for multiple Sitecore-based CMS solutions in various business domains.
- Integrated Ucommerce platform into CMS solutions.
- Integrated Salesforce-based ERP with Sitecore and Ucommerce solutions.
- Implemented multiple Solr based search solutions.
- Upgraded many legacy solutions, from platform upgrades to complete code rewrites.
Game Designer/Game Programmer2016 - 2019Croteam, Shot Second
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Git, C#, Unity3D
- Worked as a game designer and a lead programmer in a team that created the Battle Bolts game.
- Created a prototype game from initial brainstorm and worked through multiple iterations from the initial idea to final release.
- Hired designers and programmers to turn the prototype into a full game.
- Led design, development, and testing efforts towards the final release.
- Implemented VR code using Oculus Rift VR system.
Software Engineer2013 - 2016Supersport
- Worked as a team lead providing internal software solutions for a betting company.
- Implemented a real-time competition monitoring and alerting system.
- Implemented an internal warehouse and distribution system for more than 1000 subsidiaries.
- Implemented a back-end for integration with casino games providers.
- Worked on continuously improving internal business processes regarding tax reporting, law compliance, task management, and equipment tracking.
Lead Developer2003 - 2013Inpro
- Led a team developing a custom document management system.
- Implemented a file storage server as a Windows Service capable of archiving and retrieving library-scale archives.
- Implemented a business process designer and execution service used in multiple business domains.
- Led a team developing a logistics and administration system for a construction company.
- Collaborated with clients in DMS implementation.
- Consulted the clients in business process improvements using our custom business process designer and execution engine.
- Worked on a B2B system for IT distribution company.
Programmer2000 - 2003Karma Computers
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, .NET, C#
- Worked in a team developing internal applications for a growing IT distribution company.
- Created and maintained a warehouse system, working with the team constantly improving related business processes.
- Created and maintained an RMA software system, constantly adapting it to changing requirements and the growing scale of business.