Salesforce Solutions Architect2018 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Led clients through all aspects of their Salesforce CRM implementations, including planning, system design, user setup, onboarding, training, and ongoing strategy and consulting.
- Implemented ongoing application changes such as adding custom fields, changing screen layouts, changing field-level security, adding workflow rules, feature setups, integrations, third-party applications, and activations.
- Prepared client presentations, transcribed keynotes during business process reviews, and compiled feedback.
Salesforce Implementation Manager2017 - 2018Litify
- Engaged with clients by attending regular calls and interacting with key decision-makers and partners to drive projects forward.
- Gathered clients' business requirements and processes and mapped them to Litify's technology.
- Led requirements and design sessions with clients and delivered communications regarding project updates.
Senior Business Analyst2016 - 2017Bluewolf, an IBM Company
- Employed Agile Methodology while gathering requirements, designing, building, testing, and deploying both custom and configuration-based solutions.
- Advised clients on Salesforce best practices, solution pros and cons, and considerations integrated applications such as DocuSign.
- Satisfied clients' reporting needs by tracking their KPIs in Salesforce, using various methods from bucketing and tracking new data points to creating new objects and data relationships.
- Oversaw multiple workstreams for several enterprise clients, including the delegation of projects to business analysts and developers.