Managing Partner2009 - 2020AppDelegates
- Developed React Native app and Google Cloud back-end for The Lotus Method, a pioneering fitness company for expectant and post-natal women. The app includes a "light AI" workout generation algorithm that learns the clients' injuries and symptoms.
- Developed StubHub Commemorative Ticket Builder, a marketing activation app that allowed fans at events to design a customized ticket that included a green-screened photo and custom text. More than 1 million fans have used it.
- Developed AT&T Speed of Light game that used 15 Samsung Android phones connected to a Samsung tablet that tested guest's response time to a variety of random challenges. The project required a custom network layer to be written in Android Java.
- Developed Zord Power Rangers builder for iPad that lets kids design their own 3D Power Ranger character. The app was written in iOS Objective-C and included custom 3D menu elements.
- Designed and coded the control system for Visa's Tech Innovation Center in San Francisco. The project required a security clearance and navigating Visa's IT infrastructure.
- Won a 2013 Mobile Excellence Award for GQ Live, an augmented reality app that lets users point their phone at photos in GQ articles (and ads) and have live content played over the photos.
- Wrote a scavenger hunt app (and Node.js/AngularJS back end) for Dicks Last Resort restaurants. The app is used to send guests on scored scavenger hunts around DLR locations such as the Mall of America in Minneapolis.