- Senior Software EngineerProgineer2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, WPF, Oracle, Informix, Cassandra, R, IronPython
- Developed intensely on the user interface; built many windows and user control using XAML for WPF modules.
- Wrote very complex SQLs to retrieve data from big data (Oracle, Informix, and Cassandra).
- Performed data analysis using TIBCO Spotfire.
- Created custom data readers for Oracle and Cassandra.
- Worked intensely to generate reports and summaries.
- Performed data analysis using R, S+, IronPython, and TIBCO Spotfire.
- Developed statistical analysis and interactive visualizations reports.
- Worked on fault detection using logistic regression.
- Senior .NET DeveloperTheralase Technologies Inc. (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, MS Prism Library, Unity, MS SQL, Entity Framework, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSLT, Git, JIRA, TeamCity, HockeyApp
- Analyzed, designed, and developed a detailed WPF application including the first prototype using a MVVM pattern.
- Built control styles and control templates; added animation and used async-await invocation for a better user experience (UX).
- Profiled and fixed memory leaks when loading unfiltered results.
- Built the architecture and prototype of the service.
- Created tables and stored procedures/functions in a MS SQL database.
- Resolved multithreading issues and memory leaks in the test pick-up processing flow.
- Senior Software EngineerIntel Corp. through Jaffa Technologies2013 - 2015
Technologies: C#. Windows Forms, PowerShell, Intel ME, WCF
- Wrote C# tests.
- Created a Windows installer for the PETS application.
- Developed and maintained our build server which was created by using Intel TFS.
- Developed peer-to-peer communication between different devices using WCF.
- Integrated with the Intel team via the VoIP phone and F2F meetings.
- Software DeveloperIntel Corp. through ASAL Technologies2011 - 2013
Technologies: C#, WPF, MVVM, DevExpress, Log4net, Prism, MySQL, IBM ClearCase
- Worked as part of a development team responsible for developing and maintaining Intel Platform Enablement Test Suite (formerly METS: Manageability Engine Test Suite). The purpose of this technology tool is to ensure platforms from Intel’s customers (HP, Dell, Lenovo, Panasonic, and others) meet the compliancy requirement. I worked closely with customers on deploying Intel’s latest software and making sure they are ready for production stage.
- Developed intensely the user interface.
- Performed an integration with the Intel team via the phone, F2F meetings, and IBM ClearCase software.
- Wrote WCF code and the communication between the client and the service.
- Converted a WinForms application to WPF.