Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux, MacOS, GitHub, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Jira, Slack, React, Node.js, TypeScript
The most amazing...
...product I've built is a real-time application enabling home appliances with innovative and performant features involving AI and IoT integrations with nifty UIs.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Conceived and built a web application from a concept idea to a deployed and usable prototype version. It lets users promote their coaching services, be discovered through a map interface, and communicate with the users on the platform.
- Designed and deployed a serverless and cloud-native back end on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, Amazon S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, and Amazon SES (Simple Email Service). The infrastructure was set up using Terraform.
- Implemented a GraphQL API in Node.js (TypeScript) using Apollo and Express libraries.
- Implemented a web front end in React (TypeScript) using simple MUI designs and libraries.
Woven Planet Holdings
- Designed, developed, and automated secure, cloud-native software solutions for end user management.
- Developed a continuous monitoring service that resolves synchronization issues between calendars and continuously enables the collaboration between thousands of employees.
- Improved the onboarding process of hundreds of employees and reduced human toil.
- Designed and developed multiple software solutions for AI innovative projects such as a mobile app for distributed model training, a web-based segmentation tool for computer vision, a cloud data hub for health applications, and various IoT solutions.
- Collaborated closely with machine learning engineers and developed a good understanding of deep learning main trends and algorithms.
- Iterated fast on various new ideas to develop Proofs of Concept (POC) as well as production-ready solutions.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Developed management features on the web translation application.
- Troubleshot the web applications and provided bug support.
- Refactored legacy code and improved test coverage.
It is a serverless and cloud-native application deployed on AWS. It uses API Gateway, Lambda, Amazon S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, and Amazon SES (Simple Email Service). The infrastructure was set up using Terraform.
I developed the front end with React, TypeScript, and MUI and the back end using Node.js, TypeScript, and Express to communicate with each other through a GraphQL API using Apollo.
The web server and client were developed using the Next.js framework and Node.js, React, and TypeScript. The CLI client was developed in Rust, while continuous integration (CI) runs on Concourse, self-hosted Concourse, and Vault.
This personal project is composed of four main parts, including GraphQL and Node.js web server, a React web client, a Python NLP scoring server, and a Rust web data scraper.
Agile Software Development, Automation, REST, Serverless Architecture
Full-stack, Architecture, CI/CD Pipelines, APIs, Networking, Systems, Security, Amazon API Gateway
Express.js, Redux, Electron, gRPC, Next.js
GitHub, Ansible, Terraform, Concourse CI, Jira, Slack, RabbitMQ, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Amazon CloudWatch, AWS IAM
Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, Android, Amazon Alexa, AWS Lambda
MongoDB, NoSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Technology of Compiègne - Compiègne, France