- Software Engineer and Software Architect2017 - PRESENTBooktasters
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React.js, Redux, Docker, AWS, PostgreSQL
- Led back-end and front-end development of BookTasters' product.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails API server.
- Developed a React.js web application.
- Full-Stack Web Engineer2018 - 2018Wildfire (via Toptal)
- Developed and collaborated in designing the landing page and FAQ page.
- Developed the back-end of an admin dashboard using Python and Flask.
- Developed background tasks in Python running on Celery and using RabbitMQ as the message broker.
- Managed admin dashboard security and authentication.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2017Dell EMC
Technologies: Hive, Spark, Green Plum, Hadoop, Python, PostgreSQL, Node.js
- Built a card reader for in-house events.
- Developed an intuitive and easy-to-use website builder without the need for programming experience.
- Prepared the material for a data science boot camp course.
- Developed a Node.js airport simulator application.
- Game Developer2016 - 2016Null DIES
Technologies: Unity 3D, HTC Vive
- Led a team of developers working on Drop It VR, a VR game on Steam.
- Worked on Kairo, a 3D slider game for an advertising agency, as the Lead Developer.
- Developed a 3D puzzle game.
- Developed a 3D survival game.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2016PayMob Solutions
- Developed the back and front-end for a transactions manager.
- Software Engineer2015 - 2015Sama3ny
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Android
- Built an API on top of a Ruby on Rails server.
- Developed a Ruby gem for tagging MP3 files.
- Designed and developed two Android applications.