Software Development Manager2008 - PRESENTRolman World
Technologies: Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Database.
- Developed a customized ERP system using Oracle Forms/Reports with multi-language capabilities (interface, data).
- Built multi-language output reports according to the user interface language (labels, data).
- Customized the security as per client needs.
Technical Manager2005 - PRESENTEtqan Group
Technologies: Oracle 11g, Oracle Forms/Reports 11g, PL/SQL
- Built the Rolman world ERP system (for Dubai, Qatar, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and more).
- Developed a law case management system.
- Developed a purchasing and tender management system.
Revenue Assurance Specialist2008 - 2012Syriatel
Technologies: Oracle , PL/SQL, SQL, Visual Basic, Java
- Ensured that no revenue leakage existed in the billing system. Developed many tasks in-house to discover revenue loss like: a CDR gap check.
- Switched the file sequence checking.
- Worked on the prepaid services renewal check.
- Checked and maintained the voucher usage.
- Managed and ensured that the postpaid billing and packages were running smoothly.
Application Development Manager2002 - 2005Soft & CAD Inc.
Technologies: Oracle RDBMS 9.0, Oracle Forms/Reports 6i
- Analyzed and developed a hospital management system for Dar-Alshifa hospital.
Senior Analyst2000 - 2002Soft & CAD Inc.
Technologies: Oracle RDBMS 9.0, Oracle Forms/Reports 6i.
- Analyzed and developed a hotel management system for the Cham Palace Group which consisted of a reservation system, a back office system, a general accounting system, and a city ledger accounting system.
- Developed a PL/SQL library to handle a multi-language customizable interface using Oracle Forms Developer.
- Developed a user interface for managing a telephone switch to make use of its facilities (to wake up guests, alarms, and more).
Analyst & Team Leader1996 - 2000Soft & CAD Inc.
Technologies: Oracle RDBMS V 8.0.5, Oracle DEVELOPER 2000 V2.1
- Analyzed and developed a management system for the Ministry of Higher Education (MHE).
- Analyzed and made recommendations for a management system for the Damascus City Governorate Directorate (DCGD).
- Analyzed and developed many parts of the management system including inventory, financial, and judicial affairs, .
Programmer1994 - 1996Soft & CAD Inc.
Technologies: Oracle 7.3.4, Pro*C, Oracle 8, Oracle Developer 2000 V2.1, Visual C++, SQL, PL/SQL
- Administrated to an Oracle 8.x RDBMS.
- Developed a PL/SQL library to customize the behavior of Oracle FORMS Developer.
- Created a program to translate written figures into Arabic sentences using Visual C++.
- Designed and developed multiple programs using Pro*C language and Oracle 7.3.4 RDBMS on the UNIX platform with terminals, including: a customer relationship management system (CRM), and X25 subscriber system.
- Taught advanced courses in using SQL, PL/SQL for IS/IT directors.