- CoFounder and CEOProbist Inc2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, Laravel 4, Java
- Created a YouTube app for Facebook pages. It has been used by over 30K brands including Google, Pepsi, Gatorade, and Nokia.
- Developed a CRM and SaaS platform for brands to manage their social media presence on multiple networks using a unified dashboard.
- Incorporated a sentiment analysis tool to auto-hide unwanted content from promotions.
- Senior Software EngineerStuzo Inc. - Bought by Dachis Group2009 - 2012
- Helped architect and develop a reusable, interactive promotions platform.
- Created sweepstake and contests for brands like Coca-Cola, P&G, Gatorade, and HBO.
- Created an engine for real-time traffic monitoring and promotion insights.
- Web DeveloperTrippert Labs - Bought by Playdom2007 - 2009
Technologies: PHP, CakePHP, MySQL, Facebook API
- Developed a Bobblers game on Facebook. It has been used by over 2 million people.
- Developed a script to fetch faces from any picture.
- Created a gifting application that has been used by over 30 million people on Facebook.
- Research AssociateStanford University2006 - 2007
Technologies: Perl, Java, C, C++
- Developed network monitoring tools for Internet2.
- Redesigned an Internet end-to-end performance monitoring tool (PingER).
- Developed a client UI using Java Swing for Internet2 node monitoring.
- Developed test cases for Pathneck on networks with slow, medium, and high bandwidth.