Verified Expert in Engineering
Mohammad has over a decade of experience in architecting, developing, and maintaining SaaS-based web and mobile applications. He has been a founding employee of two successful startups, a research associate at Stanford University, and a founder of Probist, Inc.
Docker, GitHub, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Agile Software Development, REST APIs
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a YouTube app for Facebook that has been used by over 30,000 brands including Google, Pepsi, Gatorade, and Nokia.
- Architected a payments and account management system that has the potential to process millions of payments per month.
- Developed an admin dashboard portal to manage users and subscribers.
- Created a platform to launch smart contracts.
- Developed a single dashboard to create, manage, deploy, and distribute tokens.
- Integrated robust support for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Generated the capability for users to create ICO, lottery, sweepstakes, and real estate tokens in a drag-and-drop fashion. No programming is required.
- Implemented built-in marketing tools like affiliates and referrals within smart contracts.
Senior Software Engineer
Stuzo, Inc. (Acquired by Dachis Group)
- Helped architect and develop a reusable, interactive promotions platform.
- Created sweepstakes and contests for brands like Coca-Cola, P&G, Gatorade, and HBO.
- Created an engine for real-time traffic monitoring and promotion insights.
Trippert Labs (Acquired by Playdom)
- Developed a Bobblers game on Facebook. It has been used by over 2 million people.
- Developed a script to fetch faces from any picture.
- Created a gifting application that has been used by over 30 million people on Facebook.
- Developed network monitoring tools for Internet2.
- Redesigned an Internet end-to-end performance monitoring tool (PingER).
- Developed a client UI using Java Swing for Internet2 node monitoring.
- Developed test cases for Pathneck on networks with slow, medium, and high bandwidth.
Luminary Media Payments and Account Management Systemhttps://luminarypodcasts.com?country=US
The technology used is ionic 4, AngularJS and RoR.
Progress Web app for Lead Generationhttps://m.carshippingquote.com
YouTube App for Facebook
SaaS Platform to Manage Farms
• Create smart contrants for an ICO and raise funds. CoinIgniter manages all the token sales and distribution.
• Create sweepstakes where the winner is selected by the immutable blockchain.
Laravel 5, Lumen, Ionic, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Angular, AngularJS, CakePHP, Ruby on Rails (RoR), CodeIgniter
Vue, Web3.js, Facebook SDK, Pinterest API, Facebook API, YouTube API, AngularUI, Restangular, React, REST APIs, Node.js, Facebook Ads API, Twitter API, Zendesk API, React Redux
GitHub, Vagrant, Sublime Text 3, Sublime Text, Xcode, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
Agile Software Development, Unit Testing
Ethereum, MacOS, Docker, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), iOS
MySQL, Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB
Facebook Ads, Architecture, Software Architecture, OpenAI, OpenAI GPT-3 API, OpenAI GPT-4 API, Web 3.0, Smart Contracts
Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Science
National University of Science and Technology - Islamabad, Pakistan