- Founder2018 - PRESENTCoinIgniter
Technologies: Solidity, Web3, Ethereum, Smart Contracts, PHP, Node.js, Vue.js
- Created a platform to launch Smart Contracts.
- Developed a single dashboard to create, manage, deploy, and distribute tokens.
- Integrated robust support for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Generated the capability for users to create ICO, Lottery, Sweepstake, and Real Estate tokens in a drag and drop fashion. No programming is required.
- Implemented built in marketing tools like Affiliate and Referrals within Smart Contracts.
- Co-founder and CEO2012 - PRESENTProbist Inc
Technologies: AngularJS, Laravel 4, Java
- Created a YouTube app for Facebook pages. It has been used by over 30K brands including Google, Pepsi, Gatorade, and Nokia.
- Developed a CRM and SaaS platform for brands to manage their social media presence on multiple networks using a unified dashboard.
- Incorporated a sentiment analysis tool to auto-hide unwanted content from promotions.
- Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2012Stuzo Inc. - Bought by Dachis Group
- Helped architect and develop a reusable, interactive promotions platform.
- Created sweepstake and contests for brands like Coca-Cola, P&G, Gatorade, and HBO.
- Created an engine for real-time traffic monitoring and promotion insights.
- Web Developer2007 - 2009Trippert Labs - Bought by Playdom
Technologies: PHP, CakePHP, MySQL, Facebook API
- Developed a Bobblers game on Facebook. It has been used by over 2 million people.
- Developed a script to fetch faces from any picture.
- Created a gifting application that has been used by over 30 million people on Facebook.
- Research Associate2006 - 2007Stanford University
Technologies: Perl, Java, C, C++
- Developed network monitoring tools for Internet2.
- Redesigned an Internet end-to-end performance monitoring tool (PingER).
- Developed a client UI using Java Swing for Internet2 node monitoring.
- Developed test cases for Pathneck on networks with slow, medium, and high bandwidth.