Software Architect2018 - 2019Luminary Media
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Vue.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Go
- Architected a payments and account management system that has the potential to process millions of payments per month.
- Developed an admin dashboard portal to manage users and subscribers.
Founder2017 - 2018CoinIgniter
Technologies: Vue.js, Node.js, PHP, Smart Contracts, Ethereum, Web 3.0, Solidity
- Created a platform to launch smart contracts.
- Developed a single dashboard to create, manage, deploy, and distribute tokens.
- Integrated robust support for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Generated the capability for users to create ICO, lottery, sweepstakes, and real estate tokens in a drag-and-drop fashion. No programming is required.
- Implemented built-in marketing tools like affiliates and referrals within smart contracts.
Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2012Stuzo, Inc. (Acquired by Dachis Group)
- Helped architect and develop a reusable, interactive promotions platform.
- Created sweepstakes and contests for brands like Coca-Cola, P&G, Gatorade, and HBO.
- Created an engine for real-time traffic monitoring and promotion insights.
Web Developer2007 - 2009Trippert Labs (Acquired by Playdom)
Technologies: Facebook API, MySQL, CakePHP, PHP
- Developed a Bobblers game on Facebook. It has been used by over 2 million people.
- Developed a script to fetch faces from any picture.
- Created a gifting application that has been used by over 30 million people on Facebook.
Research Associate2006 - 2007Stanford University
Technologies: C++, C, Java, Perl
- Developed network monitoring tools for Internet2.
- Redesigned an Internet end-to-end performance monitoring tool (PingER).
- Developed a client UI using Java Swing for Internet2 node monitoring.
- Developed test cases for Pathneck on networks with slow, medium, and high bandwidth.