Verified Expert in Engineering
React, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Serverless, AWS Lambda, Next.js
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a bank's mobile financial system that processed transactions worth millions of dollars.
- Wrote numerous blog posts on React, Node.js, Next.js, etc.
- Participated in the world-class editorial process and helped other writers improve their skills.
- Took part in beta testing for new features allowing the company to push out new features.
Senior Software Engineer
- Managed a back-end project using Node.js and MongoDB with AWS powering a popular eCommerce store.
- Designed and implemented the promotions and gift card plugins.
- Maintained the admin dashboard, built using React and Material UI.
- Developed an AI-powered chatbot that was trained on custom data from social media that can answer HR-related questions.
- Trained GPT on custom data and compared results between different LLMs.
- Designed complex UI using pixel-perfect design and mobile responsiveness.
Front-end React Developer
- Developed a wedding booking website and user dashboard from scratch using Next.js and pixel-perfect design from Sketch.
- Integrated Stripe to bank and credit card payments into the website.
- Achieved fast speed and mobile responsiveness and optimized the website for SEO.
- Designed a pixel perfect website from scratch using Next.js.
- Created animation and optimized the website for speed.
- Collected user requirements and converted them to functional prototypes.
Technical Documentation Writer
Digital Gift Card Company
- Refined the legacy documentation to create easy-to-follow documentation for business customers. Old Site: https://docs.getslide.com/ New Site: https://docs.raise.com/.
- Collaborated with company members to identify improvement points and gather technical details to create a summary.
- Worked with the documentation platform to improve its design and performance.
AWS CDK Developer
- Migrated an existing project built with the AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) into the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK). Tested the integration and replaced legacy code.
- Built an AWS infrastructure using VPC and VPN. Used AWS development resources like AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), and Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) to test the integrations.
Software Engineer Level 3
- Worked as a full-stack developer and delivered features for the fleet management dashboard.
- Developed a realtime dashboard summary which helped 200 field operators to monitor vehicles easily.
- Established testing architecture with the React testing library.
Endeavor - Main
- Developed a back-end system with Node.js, Lambda, and AWS CDK to support an event management website. It was used by over 10,000 visitors per day.
- Established VPC peering with a separate AWS account to access an AWS DocumentDB cluster to establish safe and secure access to data.
- Used industry best practices to create the CDK architecture.
Senior Software Engineer
Advanced Mobility Analytics Group Pty Ltd (AMAG)
- Rewrote an existing front-end project with React, resulting in a blazing-fast performance and improved architecture.
- Led the development of their flagship product delivered to various countries worldwide.
- Developed the back-end architecture to support huge data loads.
- Implemented the cloud infrastructure, which uses various AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CI/CD, CloudFront, and others.
- Developed a music selling eCommerce web application from scratch using Next.js. It was optimized for speed and SEO.
- Built a back-end server with Node.js and PostgreSQL to support the operation. The payment system was integrated with Stripe.
- Built an admin dashboard for managing all aspects of the business using React.
D Money Bangladesh
- Developed MFS (mobile financial system), which handled countrywide transactions worth millions of dollars.
- Worked as a member of the core team—developing various end-to-end features.
- Improved the architecture of a legacy project written three years ago, which increased the development by over 200%.
- Managed and led a team of four developers who directly reported to me.
- Improved the front-end development lifecycle for the whole company.
- Developed the admin panel for clients with over 35 unique screens.
- Helped to migrate from NoSQL to SQL with an improved architecture and a 40% boost in performance.
- Developed the full CI/CD pipeline for both the front and back end which saved 20 work hours per week.
- Helped to establish the coding standards and best practices for all to follow.
- Built the vehicle tracking system's front end with React; it was capable of handling thousands of customers.
- Created the UI for their sales platform which generated 60% of their total sales.
PLAN International Bangladesh
- Developed an app that is used by over 5,000 field workers who worked on various social projects under PLAN International.
- Designed the back end to be flexible and tolerant to high loads.
- Oversaw the launch process to the Google Play Store and created an onboarding plan for members.
eCommerce Back Endhttps://mailchimp.com/developer/open-commerce/
Music Sell Platformhttps://www.pianotrax.com/
I was also tasked with the fully responsive design with server-side rendering, where I used external plugins like LeadDyno, Sumo, and Olark Chat Integration.
I created an audio play, pause, and download mechanism from AWS S3 and newsletter integration.
Migration from AWS SAM to AWS CDK
I created multiple environments for VPC and established the backbone architecture using VPC peering.
Wedding Booking Platformhttps://www.aislego.com/
The project uses the newest architecture and leverages the latest Next.js app router. It has a fully responsive design and contains a complex user flow. It includes authentication, Stripe payment, subscriptions, searching, and messaging.
OpenAI-powered Custom Chatbothttps://www.knoetic.com/genie-2
I helped train the model with custom data, compared different LLMs and their performance, and helped benchmark the performance of different prompts. My work also included creating the UI having complex interactions and developing APIs to save previous conversations.
Event Management Back End
• Built entirely on the AWS platform using AWS CDK
• Took advantage of Lambda, DocumentDB, S3, CloudFront, and others
• MongoDB and DocumentDB were used as a database
• This project had strict security implications, so custom virtual private cloud (VPC) configurations were required
• Periodic push notifications using Firebase
Real Estate Platform Front Endhttps://home.web.rokkhi.com/
• Security management
• Property management
• Vehicle management
I was in charge of designing the front-end UI. I had to implement many custom solutions to meet the customer requirements. My job also included making decisions regarding the technology and library choices and developing the entire front end.
Road Safety Analysis Platform Back End
• Enables the processing of video files with computer vision API
• Event-driven architecture utilizing SQS and event triggers for Lambda
• Heavy interaction with DynamoDB and S3
• Periodic processing of files
• 100% test coverage with unit testing and integration testing
Financial Service Platform Admin Portal
Role: Lead Developer
• Access management
I was in charge of designing the front-end architecture. I also collaborated with other stakeholders to understand the requirements and implement them in the front end.
Real Estate Platform Back End
• User authentication
• JWT validation
• Security management
We used PostgreSQL as our database and Redis for the cache layer. I also built the CI/CD pipeline for deployment using AWS and GitHub.
Insurance Company Sales Portal
• User registration
• Hierarchy management
• Access management
My responsibility was to design and build various complex forms and handle the different access patterns. I also made sure that the data was encrypted. It also needed to be built as a responsive application because the field workers used it frequently.
This project uses all the best practices of Next.js and has all the required parts of a professional portfolio.
eCommerce Platform Front End
• Admin panel
• Payment integration
I designed the whole project and built it with two other developers.
In this project, my responsibility was to clone the Mapbox SDK and modify it to work with the custom Dingi back end. I also took care that the authorization token was working correctly.
Road Safety Analysis Platform Front Endhttps://drm.dev-amag.com/
• User authentication with Cognito
• S3 access
• Conflict analyses
• Report downloads
• Access management
I joined the project late, and my responsibility was to create two new modules and fix the project's legacy bugs.
Vehicle Tracking Platform User Portal
I was in charge of developing the UI and integrating different APIs to the front end. I also had to design a vehicle tracking animation with Mapbox that was not provided ready to use.
Customer Relations Management Portal
• Products page
• Order customization
This was a relatively small project but had some complex functionalities like payment integrations and customized orders. Also, it needed a feature for promo codes, so I had to handle those scenarios.
Core Financial Engine
My responsibility was to build new features for processing transaction fees and creating new ledgers, debugging issues, and more
Back-end Admin for Music Selling Company
• Manage users
• Upload music
• Manage payments and subscriptions
• Generate a video and upload it to YouTube.
• Manage subscriptions
NestJS, Next.js, Redux, Express.js, MUI (Material UI), YARN, Tailwind CSS, Serverless Framework, Spring, Swagger, Jest, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), React Native, MUI CSS, Selenium, Fastify, Django, Bootstrap, Ant Design, Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Cypress, Stripes
React, Node.js, React Router, Mapbox GL, API Development, REST APIs, Stripe, Stripe API, Amazon API, Mapbox API, FFmpeg, React DnD, Google Analytics API, AWS Amplify, YouTube API, Google API, WebRTC, OpenAPI, D3.js, Amazon EC2 API, MobX, Lodash, React Redux, Firebase Web SDK, Custom APIs, PayPal API, Puppeteer, Stripe Connect, Stripe Connect API, Slack API, Vue, Three.js, Documentum API, Sockets, Socket.IO, Auth0 API, Auth0 Management API v2
Git, GitHub, Webpack, React Apollo, Create React App, AWS SDK, JSX, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), NPM, Mongoose, Prisma, AWS AppSync, cURL Command Line Tool, Front-end Build Tools, Bower Front-end Dependency Manager, Figma, WebStorm, Docker Hub, AWS CLI, AWS IAM, Google Analytics, Jira, Android Studio, Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), NGINX, Mailchimp, Retool, Cron, Apache Tomcat, Docker Compose, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), AWS CloudFormation, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon Cognito, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Redux Thunk, Bitbucket, Adobe Experience Design (XD), MongoDB Atlas, Stripe Checkout, Sequelize, Amazon EBS, VPN, Postman, Sketch, Auth0, LaunchDarkly, Hygraph (GraphCMS), RabbitMQ
Microservices, Serverless Architecture, REST, Back-end Architecture, Application Architecture, Requirements Analysis, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Real-time Systems, Testing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), UX Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Design Patterns, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Web App Design, Unit Testing, Web UI Design, DevOps, Mobile Development, HIPAA Compliance, Web Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Agile, Scrum, Lambda Architecture, Responsive, Database Design, UI Design, Sanity Testing
Firebase, Mapbox, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Vercel, Oracle, Amazon EC2, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Kubernetes, Heroku, Contentful, Ubuntu, Meteor, WordPress, Android, Linux, Linode, Amazon, YouTube, AWS STS, Apache Kafka
PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Databases, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), NoSQL, JSON, MongoDB, Database Modeling, Cloud Firestore, RDBMS, Google Cloud, Database Caching, MySQL, Redis Cache, Amazon Aurora, Neo4j, MariaDB, ClickHouse, Redis, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Cloud Deployment
Software Architecture, APIs, Semantic UI, TypeORM, React Hook Forms, Mapbox SDK, Front-end, ESLint, Apollo, Location Services, Location Services and Maps, AWS Cloud Architecture, Front-end Design, Full-stack, Back-end, Single-page Applications (SPA), Data Visualization, Architecture, Web Development, Computer Science, Software Design, API Integration, Stripe Payments, Technical Writing, Writing & Editing, Documentation, Technical Documentation, Back-end Development, Web UX, Web Scraping, Startups, API Hooking, System Design, Cloud Infrastructure, Leadership, Application State Management, Reusable Libraries, MERN Stack, Technical Architecture, Dash, Web Applications, Website Performance, Website Optimization, Cloud, WebSockets, JSON REST APIs, Front-end Development, Full-stack Development, Cloud Platforms, Versel, API Documentation, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Applications, Document Design, UI Testing, SEO Tools, Widgets, Technical Leadership, Technical Instruction, PDF, Cloud Architecture, Integration, Analytics, Software, Data Scraping, Remix, Mobile First, Google+ Authentication, Pixel Perfect, Communication, Third-party APIs, Google SEO, Containerization, OpenAI GPT-4 API, OpenAI GPT-3 API, OpenAI, Zustand, Serverless, Firebase Cloud Functions, SDKs, Axios, Push Notifications, User Authentication, Payment APIs, CI/CD Pipelines, API Design, SOLID Principles, Geolocation, R&D, Amazon RDS, Web Security, Web App Security, Caching, Web App Deployment, Amazon API Gateway, Material Design, Static Hosting, eCommerce, Web UI, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), DocumentDB, Design, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Content Management Systems (CMS), Video Streaming, Containers, Cryptography, HTML5 Animations, Strapi, Slack App, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Payment Gateways, FastAPI, Language Models, Prompt Engineering, Hugging Face, Software Development, Networking, PWA, Encryption, Authorization, SSL, Tracking, SSL Certificates, Software Engineering, Amazon Cognito User Pools, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Web App Development, Authentication, Styled-components, Amazon Route 53, Front-end Architecture, Lambda Functions, PayPal, Card Payments, Search, Responsive UI, Optimization, LeadDyno, Sumo, Olark, Monorepos, Deployment, AWS Cloud Development, Database Schema Design, OOP Designs, Data Modeling, AWS SAM, Integration Testing, RESTful Microservices, API Gateways, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), Strip, Cloud9, DevOps Engineer, AWS DevOps, Relational Database Services (RDS), Content Writing, Stripe Subscriptions, Stripe Marketplace, Slackbot, YouTube SEO, Back-end Performance, Local SEO, SEO Content, Web Content, Content Creation, Content Strategy, Emailers, Content, Training Content, Design Documentation, Process Documentation, Technical Writer, Technical Drawing, Fivetran, Test Documentation, Websites, Digital Payments, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3), ChatGPT, Chatbots, Vector Data
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology - Dhaka, Bangladesh