Cloud Architect | Enterprise Architect | Data Center Manager2018 - PRESENTMinistry of Media of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Technologies: IT Project Management, Network Architecture, Azure Active Directory, Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP), Windows Server, Office 365, Hyper-V, Azure, Kubernetes, Windows, Cloud Architecture
- Architected solutions using MS Azure PaaS services such as SQL Server, Insights, Service Bus, Azure AD, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), and Azure Application Gateway (WAF).
- Defined cloud architecture, design, and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure.
- Led the recovery team in the recovery of a compromised environment. Identified the compromised servers and accounts, recovery plan, cleanup plan, and security postures.
- Recovered the compromised environment by implementing PAW, tiering management accounts, conducting post-remediation sweep and AD hardening, and reviewing the firewall policies.
Senior Systems Consultant | Presales Engineer2016 - 2018Arabic Computer Systems
Technologies: IT Project Management, Network Architecture, Hyper-V, Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP), Cloud Infrastructure, Azure VDI, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Windows, Cloud Architecture
- Led a Hyper-V Server Farm project for Saudi Electronic University (SEU). Designed a Hyper-V system based on Windows Server 2012. Implemented a Hyper-V cluster consisted of 12 servers and enabled Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV).
- Converted 120 physical servers and VMs to Hyper-V and upgraded Active Directory from 2008 to 2012 R2 on the same project for SEU.
- Managed Azure Site Recovery for the SEU. Prepared Azure Site Recovery design, deployed ASR agents on Hyper-V cluster and replicated Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure.
- Deployed ASR process server, replicated the physical server to Azure, and performed failover and failback.
- Held an Azure IaaS workshop for the Arab National Bank (ANB). Configured Azure subscription and demonstrated Microsoft Azure features, IaaS, and its features to the ANB's IT team.
Head of the Operating System Department2012 - 2016Majmaah University (MU)
Technologies: IT Project Management, Network Architecture, Cluster, Server Backups, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Windows, Cloud Architecture
- Architected solutions using Windows Server services, such as Active Directory, Hyper-V cluster, SCVMM, SCCM, and SCOM.
- Conducted an Office 365 migration project, where I migrated 25,000 mailboxes from G-Cloud to O365.
- Configured a hyper-converged infrastructure based on Microsoft S2D technology to host a Hyper-V cluster.
Microsoft Certified Trainer2008 - 2012SBS Computer Training Center
Technologies: MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Virtualization, DHCP, DNS, MCSE | Private Cloud, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory, Windows, Cloud Architecture
- Delivered Microsoft official courses for MCSE Private Cloud 2012.
- Held training to deliver Microsoft official courses for Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) 2008 and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) 2003.
- Provided advanced Windows and technical support for the center.
System Admin2005 - 2008Balkis Ceramic Industry
Technologies: IT Project Management, MS Exchange, DNS, Virtualization, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory, Windows
- Planned, implemented, and troubleshot Active Directory, MS Exchange, and Windows Server infrastructure.
- Managed and maintained the network infrastructure. Managed archiving, system backups, and PC hardware maintenance.
- Administrated the servers at the company and provided software support.