Founder | Application Developer2011 - PRESENTHexinity (Part-time)
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Microsoft SQL, Entity Framework, Azure, jQuery, Silverlight, Xamarin, Angular, MS Test
- Designed and developed a social mobile application called Sharit in the Windows phone store that was continuously in the top 50 apps in most markets since its launch in 2014.
- Developed a portal to cover the Egyptian elections at 2012; it was highly praised by media and used in multiple TV channels and news as a source for accurate results.
.NET Chief Software Architect2018 - 2019Aurea Software
Technologies: C#, Angular, Web API, Microsoft SQL, Entity Framework, VB.NET, NUnit, Docker
- Contributed to the migration process of one product from ASP.NET forms to Angular and REST APIs.
- Migrated one product from Silverlight to Angular 6 and Web API with a focus on performance and reusability improvements.
- Improved the CI/CD pipeline using Docker to automate the development and internal releases.
Chief Software Architect2016 - 2017Ignite Technologies
Technologies: C#, Silverlight, WPF, MS SQL, Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET, NUnit, Java
- Reviewed and consolidated the solution to increase the performance of some critical processes in one system to make it ten times faster.
- Improved the CI/CD pipeline of one product to automate all static reviews and releases for all teams working on this product.
Co-founder | Chief Technical Officer2015 - 2016Ennovera Solutions
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, Web API, Entity Framework, MS Tests, jQuery
- Built the development process and hired the development and testing team members.
- Designed a crowd-sourcing translation solution targeting developers and the different type of resource files used in mobile and web development.
- Managed the team responsible for developing and maintaining a custom workflow solution for a Saudi company based on SharePoint and Nintex.
Software Architect | EPG Head2011 - 2014Egypt Network
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, MS SQL, Entity Framework, WPF, MEF
- Designed and developed a video conferencing solution based on the Microsoft Lync Server and Kinect for Windows.
- Created a unified communication solution for help desk kiosks based on Microsoft Lync Server.
- Built a subscription solution based on 2-way SMS.
- Led the EPG (engineering process group) efforts to improve technical processes by adopting agile practices and—at the same time—comply with the CMMI Level 5 requirements.
- Improved the development process and started a CI/CD pipeline using TFS; which led to decrease the reported customer issue by 65% and increase customer satisfaction after delivery to 97%.
- Improved the quality process by increasing the productivity of the quality team members by 70%.
Technical Project Manager2010 - 2011Egypt Network
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, jQuery
- Led the enhancement of the company messaging gateway to improve the overall system availability and increase the throughput by 550%.
- Contributed to the company preparations and the formal appraisal to achieve the CMMI Level 3 certificate.
Senior Software Engineer | Team Leader2006 - 2010Egypt Network
- Constructed a system to integrate access control sensors with different camera models.
- Designed and developed an entertainment portal serving millions of customers and it was ranking in the top 10 sites in Egypt from 2006 to 2009.
- Created an entertainment module to cover all about world cup 2006 with an option to receive SMS and MMS notifications for important events in real time.
- Design and developed a portal to display the results of the national secondary school certificate; we managed to nail 65% of the inquiries, leaving our three competitors with only 35%.
- Built the company outsourcing business starting with five engineers in 2008 working in one project and reached 60+ engineers in multiple projects by the end of 2010.
Software Engineer2005 - 2006Egypt Network
- Developed an audio-video chatting application used by thousands of customers.
- Migrated a huge legacy application from asp to asp.net while improving its design and architecture.
- Built a prototype system that helps to award the company its most important projects at the time.
Software Developer2004 - 2005Tanweer IT
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, GDI+, MS SQL
- Developed a generic windows application that manages the workflow in a travel agency.
- Built a custom control library for all sort of UI controls needed in Windows applications (menu, button, custom textbox, custom list, custom grid, and more).