Verified Expert in Engineering
Cloud Solution Architect and Developer
Mohammed is an experienced cloud solution architect eager to work for global companies where he can leverage his technical expertise and business acumen to support their digital transformation. He has deep knowledge of the technical stack and key subjects, including IT infrastructure, public clouds, such as Google, Amazon, and Azure, and data centers.
The most amazing...
...experience I've had is working at ZainTech as a lead architect and mentor to account managers and presales consultants to help Iraqi customers.
Senior Solution Architect
- Led the lunch of the cloud services in Iraq as a leading cloud architect. Mentored people with zero knowledge of information and communication technology (ICT), such as account managers and presales consultants, to make them tech-savvy.
- Visited Iraqi customers to learn about their needs and understand how we could modify our cloud services to make our products more customizable for them and meet their needs.
- Worked with customers in the Levant region on cloud computing projects. Provided them with an analysis of why moving into the cloud is better than staying on-premises from technical and financial points of view.
Data Center and Cloud Computing Presales Specialist
- Performed a competitive analysis for the main data center and cloud computing vendors, working on both technical and financial data to adequately present Cisco to its customers and close sales.
- Provided technical assistance to the sales team during the sales cycle in order to best position Cisco against the competition from a technological standpoint.
- Designed data center and cloud computing solutions for products, such as servers, and hyper-converged and converged infrastructure, and networking solutions, such as Dublin Core, access switches, SDN, and SAN switches.
Dell Data Center Solution Engineer
Intrasoft Middle East
- Taught customers, such as Asiacell, Zain, and Orange, about advanced technology.
- Oversaw the implementation of Dell EMC hardware storage area network (SAN) and network-attached storage (NAS) products in projects, including servers and storage cluster expansions.
- Produced site preparation documents and power or heat calculations before the project implementation.
Infrastructure Healthcare Project
• Compartmentalized the delivery in several phases to allow for course correction while remaining within the established deadlines.
• Added backup and disaster recovery (DR) options, which I suspected would be highly beneficial to the client's business.
Upon the delivery, the customer was delighted with my ability to leverage our technical expertise to meet their needs.
Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes
Azure Cloud Services, Data Centers, NAS Servers
AWS Cloud Architecture, Private Clouds, Cloud, IaaS, Digital Transformation, Cost Management, Platform as a Service (PaaS), BaaS, Disaster Recovery (DR) Architecture, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cloud Architecture, Presales, Request for Proposal (RFP), SANs, Cloud Computing, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Telecommunications Engineering
Princess Sumaya University For Technology - Amman, Jordan
AWS Professional Cloud Architect
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Professional Cloud Architect
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring