Senior Software Design Engineer2012 - PRESENTImagination Technologies India, Pvt., Ltd.
Technologies: C, OpenGL ES, GPU
- Developed various extensions for OpenGL ES driver for Imagination PowerVR GPU.
- Maintained OpenGL ES driver for Imagination PowerVR GPU.
- Suggested various patches for test fixes for OpenGL ES conformity.
- Made various suggestions for core and extension specifications.
- Validated new cores.
Project Lead2005 - 2012HCL Technologies, Ltd, Noida
Technologies: C, C++, Linux Device Drivers, Postscript, Image Processing, Document and image formats, RF, MFC
- Developed a library to recognize various document editing commands to mask or modify some parts of documents marked using pens. This commands are removed and applied over document before photocopying or saving the scanned document.
- Developed an RF visitor system for organization. Multiple visiting cards are scanned at once and visitor name, company name, contact information etc are all extracted and saved in the database. Also, a temporary RF card is printed for the user. When a user enters the company premises, the contact person is given the visitor arrival information.
- Developed an emergency printer manager tool. This tool also contains a versioning system containing the latest document version to handle various emergency situations, escape route, etc. In case of emergency, like fire earthquake etc., printing units start printing the emergency handling documents to serve as a quick guide.
- Developed a PS interpreter in C++ to convert any document to Microsoft Office formats.
- Developed a library with minimal interface to generate various Microsoft file formats.
- Developed a library to convert a PCL6 print job to monochrome color space.
- Implemented a middleware libraries to posix thread APIs on Windows and NORTi similar to Linux in arguments and behavior.
- Developed USB Host Control Interface driver and RTC driver for Montavista Linux.
- Implemented an optimization algorithm for printer drivers.
- Developed UI in GTK and integrated Red Hat Linux.
- Developed device drivers for a board running Red Hat Linux.