Co-founder2015 - PRESENTThryft.in
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Repmgr, HAProxy, PgBouncer, AWS S3, AWS, AWS EC2, PostgreSQL
- Designed and developed the complete database for an expense management app with notifications, messages, posts, friend requests, and other social features.
- Managed the database server in an AWS EC2 instance along with file storage in S3.
- Used Repmgr for streaming replication from master to slave with slave in read mode.
- Used PgBounder for connection pooling in the master as well as slave database server.
- Deployed HAProxy for load balancing between read and write servers with master in read/write mode and slave in read mode.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2015Ardent - AR Wonders Technologies, Pvt., Ltd.
Technologies: PostgreSQL 9.3
- Designed a new database, as the system is going through a lot of changes with a complete restructuring of the old system.
System Engineer2012 - 2015Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: RDBMS, Informatica, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Worked on internal application finance in a accounts receivable module, understanding the finance functionality and improving the system. The application was in Oracle Finance.
- Led the database development for the audit system and helped improve the system, taking the lead in all development and innovation activities like migration of database from one database to other (Oracle 11g to PostgreSQL 9.3 ). Also helped improve the performance of the system by taking ownership of all the functionalities. Worked on a few systems like reward point systems for auditors and a rules engine for the auditing process to save a significant amount of money for the organization.
- Led the migration of reports from an audit system to a management information system using Informatica. Also worked on improving the performance of warehousing activities.
- Handled code review processes like internal and external quality audits along with preparing and reviewing the proper documentation for various development processes.
- Conducting training of RDBMS database technologies for new joiners and other peers.