Python Developer in Brno, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
Lead Data Scientist2017 - PRESENTKiwi.com
Technologies: Python, Spark, Flask, Scikit-learn, Docker
- Built a machine learning model from prototyping to deployment.
- Optimized product and business processes.
- Built an interactive web app to visualize A/B testing.
- Set up infrastructure (BigQuery/Spark) to work with petabytes of data.
- Managed and optimized revenue.
Python Programmer, Data Scientist2018 - 2018Human Brain Project
Technologies: Python, Docker, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn
- Built Federated Learning for medical data.
- Implemented custom Federated Learning machine learning algorithms as Docker images.
Python Programmer, Data Scientist2014 - 2017Picwell
Technologies: Python, Spark, Flask, Scikit-learn
- Processed huge amounts of data using Spark.
- Created and optimized scikit-learn models.
- Built an ETL application with Luigi and Flask.
- Created surveys on Mechanical Turk.
- Integrated R and Python code.
Pattern Analysis/Data Matching System Engineer2014 - 2015Flexcode (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Scikit-learn, Flask, Google App Engine
- Created an algorithm for predicting correct matches using text analytics and image processing plus a web UI for data collection.
Data Scientist2013 - 2015Webnode
Technologies: Python, MySQL, R, Pandas
- Handled ETL processing in Python with Pandas.
- Designed and implemented optimal product pricing algorithms.
- Designed a customer lifetime value (CLV) model.
- Monitored AdWords (automated alerts) and bidding based on CLV.
- Engaged in smart business reporting based on statistical models and machine learning.
Web Developer2011 - 2013Mergado.cz
- Created an XML parser for parsing invalid XML files (product feeds for price comparison sites).
- Developed web back-ends.
- Designed and implemented functionality for bidding on price comparison sites.
- Built data connectors to Heureka.cz and Sklik.cz.
- Federated Learning Algorithms (Development)https://github.com/LREN-CHUV/algorithm-repository
Implemented various Federated Learning machine learning algorithms as docker images to be used in the Medical Informatics platform.
- Universal Portfolios (Development)https://github.com/Marigold/universal-portfolios
Plenty of online portfolio selection algorithms (financial engineering) and tools for analysis developed as part of my master's thesis (available in Czech at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VWK_SXwPlkaGg2NGZYTjdYYzQ/edit?usp=sharing).
FrameworksMachine Learning, Apache Spark, GAE, Flask, Django
Libraries/APIsMatplotlib, Pandas, PyMC, NumPy, SciPy, PyQt, Scikit-learn, AdWords API
ToolsIPython Notebook, Sublime Text 2, IPython, StatsModels, MATLAB
StorageHDFS, Google Cloud, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
OtherData Mining, Deep Learning, Financial Engineering, Statistics, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analysis, Bayesian Statistics
ParadigmsKanban, Functional Programming, Scrum
- PhD degree in Biomedical Image Processing2014 - 2017Masaryk University - Czech Republic
- Master's (MBA) degree in Business Administration2012 - 2014City University of Seattle - Seattle
- Master's degree in Statistics and Data Analysis2009 - 2014Masaryk University - Czech Republic