Verified Expert in Engineering
Momcilo's professional experience spans a range of industries. He started out managing a 100-volunteer team as a student then moved on to work as a salesman and microwave engineer at his first job. He started to climb the corporate ladder only to realize he didn't want that. After self-reflection, Momcilo decided that being a web designer and coder as a career while making fun things (video games) as a hobby was the way to go.
SmartGit, Sublime Text, OS X, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was creating a video game (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) on my own from scratch.
Founder | CEO
- Organized the business of Oraharo Entertainment as its founder and CEO.
- Developed various web projects for Oraharo Entertainment, most notably games and quizzes.
- Developed a video game (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) using Unity as the platform.
Outlook Web Add-in Developer
- Integrated an existing framework into Microsoft's Outlook add-in frameworks.
- Built various front-end applications using Ember.js as a framework.
- Developed the entire front-end for various websites.
- Created features and improvements for existing websites developed and/or maintained by the company.
QODE Interactive | Qode Themes
- Developed shortcodes for WordPress, both the front-end and back-end side.
- Implemented landing pages with various animation effects.
- Led a team of five people (two developers, one designer, and two content builders) which produced two complete WordPress themes based on the company's framework.
Health and Safety Supervisor
- Managed health-and-safety matters of the entire Coca-Cola Hellenic Serbia and Montenegro group (about 1,000 employees).
- Coordinated activities, campaigns, and promotions in nine production and distribution centers of CCH in Serbia and Montenegro.
- Reported to and coordinated with the top management of CCH.
- Managed the health-and-safety team within the Sustainability Department of Coca-Cola Hellenic Serbia and Montenegro.
Sales and Tech Support Engineer
- Communicated with clients worldwide, assisting them in modeling electromagnetic simulations for their needs, and coming up with solutions for problems that they were facing.
- Presented for the company at international conferences and exhibitions, demonstrating the software and presenting its abilities.
- Developed and maintained the company's then-website, Wipl-d.com.
- Researched and developed new features for WIPL-D software.
- Performed salesman secondary duties, such as billing the customers, managing the license renewal system, and more.
President of Local Group Belgrade
Board of European Students of Technology
- Coordinated and managed the board of local group in Belgrade as its president.
- Represented the organization at international assemblies and coordination meetings.
- Acted as the main organizer of Job Fair 09—an employment fair for students and graduates, coordinating a team of 100 volunteers and managers.
- Organized two international academic courses in Belgrade and a regional engineering competition.
Euler the Elephanthttps://euler-the-elephant.oraharo.com
The reception for the game is great, and I consider it a great example of my overall versatility and the good things I can envision and develop on my own.
Although it did not attract thousands of players/readers as expected, it worked without a single error. I am particularly proud of it because I did everything on my own, from the design and coding to the integration with Facebook's then-active APIs.
The playable demo of Wentorra is available here: https://www.facebook.com/Wentorra/app/355291721272660/
GDE.JE? | WHERE.IS.IT?http://gdeje.oraharo.com
The tasks are unlocked at a precise moment, announced upfront to the players. Then the players solve five missions, each with three riddles. The solution to every riddle is a location in the city. The players solve the riddle by physically getting to the location, checking-in with their GPS device, and proving that they were on the website by uploading a selfie at the location—all from within the web-based app. The winner is the player who solves the final riddle first.
• GPS technology
• Use of a camera interface from a mobile browser
• Installation is free and the game is playable from the browser.
3D Point Cloud Editorhttps://oraharo.com/point-cloud-editor/screenshot-1.jpg
- In a single sweep, it collects N files, which are all collections of points in 3D space, so every file is a keyframe.
- Given that the human eye can see whether a point cluster looks like a vehicle, a person, an animal, a tree, or something else, it shows the point cloud (thousands or millions of points) and enables the user to assign categories to these points by drawing and editing container boxes.
- It can play the animation in real-time (notice the slider and play-button below the image from the link), and the user can move the camera freely while the keyframes are animated.
- It even enables overlapping of the photo with the swept point cloud (shown in the image from the link), so the user can see what the points they have recognized are actually a scan of.
- All this is done in Three.js and works in a browser.
Flow Blog Theme
The theme was included in the top ten themes of 2016 by ThemeForest. While a designer colleague came up with the idea and designed the website's aesthetics, I implemented the scattering, combining, animating, and loading for the theme.
The Poklon (The Gift)http://thepoklon.oraharo.com/
Pub Quiz Interfacehttp://qz.oraharo.com/
I built the quiz from the ground up in one day. It was built for a laptop display which was sent to a TV screen.
1. Click on the first few screens to get to the game interface.
2. Choose one of the six circles on the left that represent the types of games in the quiz.
3. See the three teams and their scores on the right. Points are added by clicking on the team picture and subtracted by clicking on the total number of points (in case a mistake was made).
4. When a question opens, it can be closed by clicking the barely visible X at the bottom middle of the question view.
Only the first three questions of each game are translated into English for demonstration purposes; the rest is in Serbian.
I am unable to name these projects because they are confidential, and some have not yet been opened to the public.
Zoom-out Scrolling, Fixed Monitor, and Scrolling Text
Duality Landing Page
Scroll Rails and Scroll Flocking
Waterfall Landing Page
It presents rotations and 3D drawings in HTML without canvas. To test it, a user needs to enter the longitude and latitude and the time the wave propagates to see it drawn as a ring on the surface of the Earth. Users can rotate the globe by focusing on a specific point defined by longitude and latitude.
Ember.js, Unity2D, Unity3D, Unity, Redux
jQuery, React, JSON API, REST APIs, Facebook Login, Three.js, Ember Data, EaselJS, Facebook SDK, CreateJS
Combinatorics, Mathematics, Web Animation, CSS3 Animation, Games, Mobile Game UI, Mobile Game UX, HTML Canvas, Game Development, Animation, App UI, App UX, SAP, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Embedded Software
Git, Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sublime Text, SmartGit, Microsoft PowerPoint
Mobile Game Design
JSON, MySQL, MySQLi
Windows, OS X, WordPress
Master's Degree in Microwave Technology
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication and Information Technology
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia