Founder | CEO2015 - PRESENTOraharo Entertainment
- Organized the business of Oraharo Entertainment as its founder and CEO.
- Developed various web projects for Oraharo Entertainment, most notably games and quizzes.
- Developed a video game (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) using Unity as the platform.
Outlook Web Add-in Developer2017 - 2018Reflektive
- Integrated an existing framework into Microsoft's Outlook add-in frameworks.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2018Intellex
- Built various front-end applications using Ember.js as a framework.
- Developed the entire front-end for various websites.
- Created features and improvements for existing websites developed and/or maintained by the company.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016QODE Interactive | Qode Themes
- Developed shortcodes for WordPress, both the front-end and back-end side.
- Implemented landing pages with various animation effects.
- Led a team of five people (two developers, one designer, and two content builders) which produced two complete WordPress themes based on the company's framework.
Health and Safety Supervisor2014 - 2015Coca-Cola Hellenic
Technologies: Office 365, SAP
- Managed health-and-safety matters of the entire Coca-Cola Hellenic Serbia and Montenegro group (about 1,000 employees).
- Coordinated activities, campaigns, and promotions in nine production and distribution centers of CCH in Serbia and Montenegro.
- Reported to and coordinated with the top management of CCH.
- Managed the health-and-safety team within the Sustainability Department of Coca-Cola Hellenic Serbia and Montenegro.
Sales and Tech Support Engineer2010 - 2014WIPL-D
Technologies: Embedded Software, C++
- Communicated with clients worldwide, assisting them in modeling electromagnetic simulations for their needs, and coming up with solutions for problems that they were facing.
- Presented for the company at international conferences and exhibitions, demonstrating the software and presenting its abilities.
- Developed and maintained the company's then-website, Wipl-d.com.
- Researched and developed new features for WIPL-D software.
- Performed salesman secondary duties, such as billing the customers, managing the license renewal system, and more.
President of Local Group Belgrade2009 - 2010Board of European Students of Technology
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft 365
- Coordinated and managed the board of local group in Belgrade as its president.
- Represented the organization at international assemblies and coordination meetings.
- Acted as the main organizer of Job Fair 09—an employment fair for students and graduates, coordinating a team of 100 volunteers and managers.
- Organized two international academic courses in Belgrade and a regional engineering competition.