Front-end Engineer2020 - 2021GridAI (via Toptal)
- Implemented main features of the machine learning platform with React, Redux, Blueprint.js, and GraphQL.
- Fixed serious bugs and issues on the product versions and reviewed pull requests.
- Built the landing page of the Grid platform with Webflow CMS.
Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Embrk (via Toptal)
Technologies: GraphQL, Apollo, WooCommerce API, Shopify API, Angular
- Set up the Apollo client to use Shopify Storefront API in the Angular 9 eCommerce website.
- Developed GraphQL queries and mutations to change APIs from WooCommerce to Shopify.
- Fixed UI issues in the Angular 9 eCommerce website.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020The DataTape (via Toptal)
- Built a real estate platform using React and Node.js as a full-stack developer.
- Used Redux-thunk for state management and styled components for building responsive web pages and components.
- Developed an iOS mobile app with React Native and integrated real-time chat with SendBird chat SDK.
- Wrote the back-end API endpoints with Express, integrated AWS S3, and email service, and used Elasticsearch for the full-text search engine.
- Worked with PostgreSQL and Knex.js/Objection.js for the ORM and SQL query builder.
- Integrated unit and snapshot testing with Jest and SuperTest.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019KWIX Global Solutions
- Built a number of React-based front-end projects with React trending technologies such as React hooks, HOCs, lazy loading, and more.
- Implemented UI layouts with Ant Design, Material-UI, and styled components.
- Integrated Redux-saga, MobX, Immer.js, and Context API for the state management and Formik and Yup for validation.
- Migrated Gatsby and GraphQL for improving the page load speed, server-side rendering, and code splitting.
- Worked in the Angular 5 project to build the person-to-person marketplace.
- Built React Native mobile apps for iOS and Android environments.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Hidden Brains Infotech
- Designed and constructed a REST and Socket API using an Express.js framework and a Socket.IO library and integrated Passport.js for authentication middleware.
- Used popular ORMs and ODMs especially Mongoose.js, Knex.js, Objections.js, and Sequelize for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Implemented REST APIs using the Django REST framework with PostgreSQL and used the Django REST Framework-SimpleJWT, which is the most flexible and upper version compatible regarding the user authentication.
- Implemented and integrated Firebase and Google Cloud Platform features like Google Cloud functions, Google Cloud Storage, and BigQuery.
- Integrated with various third-party APIs such as Google API, Stripe API, Google MAP API, Salesforce, and more.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Septini
- Designed and built a customer management app for their activities and properties with React, Redux-saga, and TypeScript.
- Created a Vue.js app with Google Map APIs—allowing customers to discover services and advertisements.
- Developed a customer activity REST APIs and a real-time chat module using Node.js and PostgreSQL.
- Created a custom search engine for searching customer activities and properties using Elasticsearch.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Touch of Tensai
- Built the REST APIs for the back end using Node.js and Express.js.
- Maintained and upgraded the front-end web app for their management system using AngularJS.
- Used Webpack and NPM to set up an entire development environment and Karma, Jest, and Mocha for unit and E2E testing.
- Implemented and integrated DevOps procedures for AWS infrastructure (S3, Lambda, CF, and so on).