Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019Enosis Solutions
Technologies: Xamarin Forms, Xamarin, WPF, SQL, .NET
- Created an internationalized cross-platform native application in Xamarin Forms which is available in Android, iOS and Windows platform. Extensively worked with PDFTron SDK to accommodate a full-blown pdf editor inside the app.
- Briefly worked on a Xamarin Forms based mobile app which is used by pickup dry cleanings. Made a beautiful Circular menu.
- Built from scratch an automatic fuel pump payment mobile application in Xamarin Forms. Used MVVM Cross to make the code highly maintainable; the user can pay for fuel via this app at a gas station.
- Developed a POS system to be used at a gas station which involves complex socket programming with security for card payment.
- Implemented mobile push notification using OneSignal.
- Integrated a real-time fuel server with custom TCP protocol with a POS system that will be used by various gas stations to enable payments via credit/fleet cards. The POS system was developed by me. The unique feature is that the app supports multiple languages simultaneously i.e., it could show both Arabic and its English translation at the same time.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Enosis Solutions
Technologies: .NET, T-SQL, SQL, SQL Server
- Designed and created 25+ custom ETL console apps using C# and T-SQL for importing large data warehouse files.
- Created a custom CSV, XML, and Excel text parser in C# for large source files and bulk copying data into SQL Server database.
- Wrote SQL queries in T-SQL for various finance business logic such as monthly and quarterly rate of return calculations.
- Implemented a functionality of a product sum aggregate in T-SQL using a logarithm.
- Optimized the existing T-SQL queries which reduced the execution time by up to 40% for several data sets.
- Handled proper encoding including ANSI and UTF-8 of the source files.