Mosabbir Khan Shiblu
Verified Expert in Engineering
Mobile App Developer
Mosabbir has expertise in developing large-scale cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin.Forms and software refactoring. With a focus on the MVVM pattern, he has successfully delivered projects ranging from healthcare MVPs to consumer-grade mobile apps. He also has experience in developing ETL applications in C# and T-SQL. With close to five years of industry experience and a research background in software refactoring, Mosabbir is adept at coding maintainable software.
App Development, Cross-platform, XAML, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Forms, React, Node.js, MongoDB
The most amazing...
- Refactored the existing code and architecture to proper MVVM patterns.
- Implemented a Bluetooth IOT device connection in real time.
- Updated over-air IoT device firmware using Bluetooth from the app.
- Completed the gradual migration of Xamarin.Forms to .NET MAUI.
- Ensured the project remains HIPAA compliant throughout its lifecycle.
- Introduced Agile methodologies and automated build using AppCenter. Here's the link to the app: Apps.apple.com/us/app/zibrio-balancecoach/id1452909451.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Conducted state-of-the-art research on static source code analysis.
- Researched code refactoring, re-engineering, and maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created an internationalized cross-platform native application in Xamarin.Forms which is available in Android, iOS and Windows platform. Extensively worked with PDFTron SDK to accommodate a full-blown pdf editor inside the app.
- Briefly worked on a Xamarin.Forms-based mobile app which is used for pickup dry cleanings. Made a beautiful Circular menu.
- Built from scratch an automatic fuel pump payment mobile application in Xamarin.Forms. Used MVVM Cross to make the code highly maintainable; the user can pay for fuel via this app at a gas station.
- Developed a POS system to be used at a gas station which involves complex socket programming with security for card payment.
- Implemented mobile push notifications using OneSignal.
- Integrated a real-time fuel server with a custom TCP protocol with a POS system to enable payments via credit/reward cards for gas stations across Canada. The unique feature is that the app supports multiple languages simultaneously.
- Designed and created 25+ custom ETL console apps using C# and T-SQL for importing large data warehouse files.
- Created a custom CSV, XML, and Excel text parser in C# for large source files and bulk copying data into the SQL Server database.
- Wrote SQL queries in T-SQL for various finance business logic such as monthly and quarterly rate of return calculations.
- Implemented the functionality of a product sum aggregate in T-SQL using a logarithm.
- Optimized the existing T-SQL queries which reduced the execution time by up to 40% for several data sets.
- Handled proper encoding including ANSI and UTF-8 of the source files.
The media player was similar to the amazon music app however was different in many aspects. Due to the impact of COVID-19, the project was ultimately scrapped off just before publishing.
Due to the nature of the app, I had to create custom plugins from scratch most of the time. This includes a custom navbar, custom iOS wheel slider on Android. Unique curved slider and more.
Mobile Application for Fueling
This Xamarin.Forms-based app is available on the iOS and Android platform
Mobile Application | Boardroom Portal (Aprio)
• Review and edit all board information in real time, while on the go.
• Make annotations for yourself, or for circulation to other members.
• Participate in discussions and polls/surveys.
• Easily view agendas while switching between meeting materials.
• View and edit schedules and calendars.
• Review meeting information and contacts.
• Work offline and maintain security.
• A single sign-on, you can use the same ID/password on both web and mobile apps to access information for all the organizations you’re involved in that use.
• A full-blown in-app PDF editor using PDF Tron SDK.
• MvvmCross was used to architect a highly maintainable design.
Refactoring, App Development, Cross-platform, ETL
Xamarin, Android, MvvmCross, Windows, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Arduino
Xamarin.Forms, Query Optimization, Mobile App Development, Mobile Applications, Drones, Network Programming, Web Development, Big Data, Re-engineering, Project Development, Data Structures, Algorithms, Mobile Apps
Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, React, Node.js
Git, GitLab, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio, IDEA IDE, Babel
Relational Databases, XML Parsing, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET Core, Angular
Master of Science (MSc) Degree in Research in Software Engineering
Concordia University - Montreal, Canada
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology - Dhaka, Bangladesh