Engineering Lead2020 - PRESENTRocketrip
Technologies: Python, Django, FastAPI, GraphQL, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Celery, React, Apollo, Lerna, Linux, IntelliJ, TypeScript, Databases, Web Development, Computer Architecture, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Docker, APIs, API Documentation, API Integration, SQL, Back-end, Agile, Agile Project Management
- Developed a sustainability module that estimates CO2 emissions for the clients' past and current trips, helping to offset the harm they did to the planet by presenting reliable dashboards.
- Created a module for travel restrictions that helped travelers determine what to expect when traveling or passing through countries regarding COVID-19 tests, quarantine, vaccinations, visas, and other mandatory documents.
- Took over an existing project by participating in the knowledge transfer and handover. Fixed several bugs and implemented new features and settings to make the app more suitable to the clients' needs.
Back-end Lead2020 - 2020Mondee
- Developed the tour packages to permit integration into the TripPro app with the search, booking, ticketing, and payment features for tours and hotels.
- Created a car rental module integrated with the TripPro app, including the search, booking, ticketing, and payment features with a wide variety of options.
- Built a cruise module in the TripPro app with different search, booking, ticketing, and payment features.
Back-end Lead2019 - 2020Cosmopolitan Travel Service
- Developed a Python portable package importable to several projects, interfacing with GDS providers and consuming their APIs.
- Created a portal as an accounting, searching, booking, and ticketing engine for flights.
- Developed a CRM module to handle customers and their parameters when using the platform.
- Built an insurance module to strengthen our existing app.
Senior Engineering Consultant2018 - 2019MNS Consulting
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, OpenLDAP, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Thymeleaf, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Eureka, Camunda BPM, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Ansible, Supervisord, Docker, REST, APIs, API Documentation, API Integration, SQL, Back-end, Agile, Agile Project Management, Architecture
- Led the engineering team to build a single portal app for the Government of Congo to comply with the doing business report, simplifying the company creation process.
- Studied and proposed a fingerprint authentication app.
- Mentored other junior developers and handled the parts of our infrastructure.
Chief of Development Unit2017 - 2018Sensoft
Technologies: Java, Spring, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Near-field Communication (NFC), Android, Grails, Groovy, APIs, API Integration, SQL, Architecture
- Acted as the lead of all finance-related projects in the company; built a transversal knowledge across multiple parts of that field.
- Created an NFC card reader and writer module used for several projects, handling basic inputs and outputs, data encoding, encryption, and security.
- Integrated a mobile payment solution in an existing app, allowing small businesses to handle billing, payments, and reports.
- Built an API gateway agent deployed and configured in the client infrastructure, transforming database access to RESTful API. It mapped the saved procedures to endpoints and exposed them.
- Created a KYC microservice with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing capabilities, which is used by wallet, card, and core banking systems.
- Integrated and enhanced the security module to comply with the law regarding the OTP and password rules for an existing core banking system.
Project Manager2017 - 2017Sensoft
Technologies: Agile Project Management, SQL
- Developed and supervised the implementation of a bank mobility project—ACEP Fekkisila. Interacted with a core banking system database under Oracle and offered mobility features regarding the client, loan, and transaction via an Android app.
- Implemented an on-site fund collection automation project with FUCCEC Togo and a link with the database under SQL server; agents could recover funds by going directly to the clients.
- Contributed to the technical implementation of a project named "Small Savings Digitization" with Asusu SA in Niger. Helped agents collect savings from small commerce tenders.
Lead Developer2016 - 2017Sensoft
- Developed a transactions module for a mobile app, having several transaction types such as sending, receiving, refund, cash in, and cash out.
- Created a back-office web app to monitor transactions and apply constraints.
- Integrated the transaction reports and dashboard for each level, including the cashier, supervisor, network admins, and platform admins.
Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Sensoft
Technologies: Java, Grails, Spring MVC, MySQL, SQL
- Acted as the principal developer working directly with the lead developer. Refactored an existing app and developed new features.
- Built an accounting core module for a money transfer app. This module mimicked the accounting plan and tracked and handled how the money is moved between different transactions' accounts.
- Developed a settings module for a money transfer app for all entities involved in money transfer, such as platforms, networks, and distributors.